Enyby

• Administrators
5 hours ago, ReyHanNagori said:

Guys.. I have an issue.. In the old version 7.3.6, i was able to increase my search results shown capacity.. But i forgot how i did that.. In this version is it possible to increase? And if how i can increse it? Plz reply.

Press "..." -> "Filter" -> Change second field.

scr_1447187560.png.d046c068670c783b215d9

• Administrators

Updated to 8.0.1. Changes are as follows:

• Minor interface improvements.
  • Tons of bug fixes.
  • Updated translations.
  • Better avoiding of detection.
  • Moved temp SDCard setting, to settings page.

Note: In light of us wanting to keep GG undetectable, new versions will install separately (no upgrade) from previous versions. You will be prompted to uninstall any old versions.

• Administrators

Updated to 8.0.3. Changes are as follows:

• Added option to restart app.
  • New feature copies settings from older versions of the app, before uninstalling old version.
  • Minor UI improvements.
  • Updated translations.
  • Tons of bug fixes.

version 8.0.3 is even worse. it sometime freezes the app and freezes my device too! when i search auto (slow), cancel, search and choose (dword), it still continue to search as auto (slow). app pausing does not work, play button appeap not not pause by default. when i tap it many times, it freezes my device and i can't hold 10 seconds to force power off my device. uninstalled GG and please give me 7.3.6

• Administrators

If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".

On the issue of the abolition of the search has long been known, and the problem is, and 7.3.6.
With regard freezes - quite possibly due to the fact that the program is now in transition. All optimization will be carried out after the completion of the transition period.
Work pause, I just checked on x86 and arm. Any problems were found. Furthermore, the code has not been changed, so that everything is just as in 7.3.6.
Or I misunderstood you. In this case, explain more what you mean.
All previous versions are available for download on the same page where you can download the latest version.