Enyby

• Administrators

Updated to 7.3.2. Changes include:

• Added translations for: Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, and Chinese languages.*
  • Various optimizations.
  • Bug fixes.

* Translations were created using an automatic translation service, and may not be accurate. If you would like to help us revise one of the translations (or add a new one), please post in our forums.

Updated to 7.3.2. Changes include:

• Added translations for: Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, and Chinese languages.*
  • Various optimizations.
  • Bug fixes.

* Translations were created using an automatic translation service, and may not be accurate. If you would like to help us revise one of the translations (or add a new one), please post in our forums.

thanks bro , i m brazilian , can try help translation portuguese (brazil, portugal etc..) my cousin teacher English and Spanish in school , he can help me too if I have problem

Edited by daniloscala

• Administrators

Updated to 7.3.3. Changes include: 

• Ability to select language to use from within the app.
  • Added translations for: Belarusian, Czech, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, and Ukrainian languages.*

Edited by d2dyno

• Administrators

Now, it is "the best". But I have one  suggestion for make it the best. You may add there search values between. I mean if any value is visible like integer, but it is float in shadow. E.g. I see that I have 2 points in game. Well, I will search between Value>=2 and Value<=3. This is possible in computer (e.g. on Cheat Engine or ArtMoney).

Because I am not able choose this value to filter in GameGuardian.

You may search for value > 2. After that run second search with value < 3.

See this post: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7506-search-button-issue-in-landscape-mode/#comment-42541

not can see ""Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.""

Fixed.

game guardian at my game Injustice: Gods Among Us writes:

Game dead
your game is dead? GameGuardian will now be reset.

I want to ask why in the game Injustice: Gods Among Us

Thank you for answer

• Administrators

Updated to 7.3.5. Changes include:

• Added ability to click and drag the icon for placement.
  • Added ability to pause the process (game) from within GG.
  • Added extended 'freeze' (replacement to 'lock') functionality.
  • Redesign of saved items list.
  • Searches now clear if 0 results are found.
  • Updated translations.
  • Multiple bugfixes.