Enyby

• Administrators

> "add  to value, do not replace". what is this?

It extactly mean "add  to value, do not replace". For example if you check this checkbox and input number 2 then value in memory grow up on 2. If you not check - value in memory has been replaced to 2.

> IN set icon location i move and when close icon set location back to defaut (reset) ocation,

After move - tap on icon - this save new position. If you presed back button - this is mean cancel any changes.

Edited by Enyby

> "add  to value, do not replace". what is this?

It extactly mean "add  to value, do not replace". For example if you check this checkbox and input number 2 then value in memory grow up on 2. If you not check - value in memory has been replaced to 2.

> IN set icon location i move and when close icon set location back to defaut (reset) ocation,

After move - tap on icon - this save new position. If you presed back button - this is mean cancel any changes.

thanks  lock value  work great ,thanks for explaining "add value not replace"  location i will try ,i move and   tap in icon in new location , icon back, i will try,  last question, sorry . deceleration / acceleration speed games ARM? not found.  thanks @Enyby and  @d2dyno, great people and good suport. very good forum . 

Edited by daniloscala

• Administrators

Location icon:

1. On grayed screen tap on new position of icon. Icon moved here.

2. Tap on icon again in same place - gray background disappear - settings changed.

3. Tap on close button in top right corner and see icon in new location.

If after this icon stay in old place - please write video and provide logcat.

deceleration / acceleration speed games ARM:

Long tap on icon GG show panel, with it allow change game speed on ARM devices.

Edited by Enyby

• Administrators

In lollipop google denied access to list of last running task and list of running process     for third-party app. It is reason of this behavour of gg. It better from nothing.

In new version in future, once after start has been shown list of app for select nedded app.

• Administrators

Updated to 7.3.0. Changes include:

• Added ability to remove a value from search list, by clicking the delete (trash can) button.
  • Added ability to search by 'not equal'/'inequal' (!=).
  • Added support for searching negative numbers in 'auto search' type.
  • Added checkbox to save value dialog, to lock the value, after saving it.
  • Added ability to search using hex numbers.
  • Added ability to lock word/byte variables.
  • Added 'about' page.
  • Improved main page UI, by using an overflow menu. Small screens won't be as cluttered by the search options now.
  • Improved auto search for large numbers.
  • Improved app selection, by having list of running apps, pop up on first GG run.
  • Multiple bug fixes.

Updated to 7.3.1. Changes include:

• Added keep screen on function, to keep screen on when dialog is open.
  • General improvements.
  • Multiple bug fixes.

Looks and feels absolutely amazing, great functionality! Got to love the improvements!