Enyby

• Administrators

Updated to 7.2.4. Changes include:

• Improved MIUI compatibility.
  • Disabled option to install on SDCard, to prevent issues.
  • Bug fixes.

Note: We have dropped support for Android versions under 2.3.3.

Edited by d2dyno

• Administrators

What's New in Version 7.2.6

• Updated search progress bar UI.
  • Improved detection of running apps selection.
  • Improved compatibility for Android M.
  • Added experimental fix, to resolve issues where Google would report our app as dangerous.
  • Minor bug fixes.

@d2dyno Been using GG for a long time now and it is really good. Keep it up!

I'm on 7.2.6 and tested 7.2.5. On both versions I'm not able to select an app to scan it, even when I open GG after I run the app I want to scan.

I'm using Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1. Does anyone have this kind of problem?

Thx

Yes. It called "lock". Find value - add it to save list and check checkbox on right.

@Enyby, good morning, i found value , ok if i  go menu save load not appear nothing, if i hold my finger in  value in search menu have "add  to value, do not replace". what is this? i click too. not appear address your picture in save -load,  IN set icon location i move and when close icon set location back to defaut (reset) ocation,  sorry my english

• Administrators

@Enyby, good morning, i found value , ok if i  go menu save load not appear nothing, if i hold my finger in  value in search menu have "add  to value, do not replace". what is this? i click too. not appear address your picture in save -load,  IN set icon location i move and when close icon set location back to defaut (reset) ocation,  sorry my english

To save a value, tap (not hold) the value, in the search list. A dialog will come up, asking what you would like to save the value as, and if you would like to name it. After this, the value will show in your saved list, and can be locked.