Enyby

• Administrators

In current moment you can try other options: more or default regions. It faster.

But in emulator worked only All regions. This situation changed for next release after 6.2.0.

Thanks, with Firefox i was able to download GameGuardian. But now i have the Problem that i always get the error: Is your Game dead? Reset all Lists. 

Has anyone a solution for this? I use a LG G3 with CloudyG3 2.4 Rom.  A restart didn't solve the Problem. 

• Administrators

Thanks, with Firefox i was able to download GameGuardian. But now i have the Problem that i always get the error: Is your Game dead? Reset all Lists. 

Has anyone a solution for this? I use a LG G3 with CloudyG3 2.4 Rom.  A restart didn't solve the Problem. 

Read troubleshooting guide in my signature.

• Administrators

What's new in 6.2.0:

• Updated UI.
  • App will now notify you if there is a new version available.
  • Added base support for x86 architecture.
  • Made it clearer on how to start using GameGuardian, by adding a start button in main app, when you first open it up.
  • Speed improvements for search.
  • Rewritten root method.
  • Bug fixes.

• Administrators

Please post screen with this message.

What is android version of your device?

May be on install apk ended free space on device and install partially failed.

Apk installed properly? Try reinstall. Try get more free space in internal storage and reinstall.

Apk installed in memory or on sdcard?

May be problem gone after reboot. Try this.

Very big probality what it is problem in your device. Apk sucessfully tested on Android 2.3.7; 4.0.4; 4.1.1; 4.21; 4.2.2; 4.3.0; 4.4.4; 5.0.0; 5.1.0.

If all failed - post screen from Root Explorer on folder "/data/data/org.aqua.gg/lib".

What's new in 6.2.0:

• Updated UI.
  • App will now notify you if there is a new version available.
  • Added base support for x86 architecture.
  • Made it clearer on how to start using GameGuardian, by adding a start button in main app, when you first open it up.
  • Speed improvements for search.
  • Rewritten root method.
  • Bug fixes.

Hi I have a sony xperia z1 with lollipo 5.0.2 and whenever looking for a value in the game with game Jurassic World guardian 6.2.0 is a very long time to find (you do not find anything) and the game is closed. Is there any solution? Thank you very much. A greeting

• Administrators

Hi I have a sony xperia z1 with lollipo 5.0.2 and whenever looking for a value in the game with game Jurassic World guardian 6.2.0 is a very long time to find (you do not find anything) and the game is closed. Is there any solution? Thank you very much. A greeting

For game searching taking too long, make sure temp path is set. We're also working on making search speed improvements. Stay tuned.

• Administrators

Try set more big regions.

For game searching taking too long, make sure temp path is set. We're also working on making search speed improvements. Stay tuned.

Thank you very much for the answer

Try set more big regions.

Thank you very much for the answer

I downloaded version 6.3.0 and does not work with the game Jurassic World.It takes so long to find the courage to seek the game is closed. Anyway thank you very much to further improve the APP. A greeting.

the temp path is in the SD and I have 6 GB free.

If I look in the other regions do not find anything, I have to look in all regions and take so that the game is closed.

• Administrators

Before first search goto config tab. Write region log and send it to me.

If you found needed memory values from other utilites like GK - please provide screens with memory addresses on it. This need from same run game with log created. If it different - screens dont make sense.

And provide screens from last tab GG. Befote first search and after game closing unexcepted.

Before first search goto config tab. Write region log and send it to me.

If you found needed memory values from other utilites like GK - please provide screens with memory addresses on it. This need from same run game with log created. If it different - screens dont make sense.

And provide screens from last tab GG. Befote first search and after game closing unexcepted.

I sent the log region.
The GK not work for me, I restart the terminal every time I do a search does not find anything or I restart the terminal.
I sent screenshots of the app.
Thanks for your help.

GG_5.0.2_API_21.log

Screenshot_2015-07-07-12-24-34.png

Screenshot_2015-07-07-12-25-06.png

Screenshot_2015-07-07-12-27-42.png

Screenshot_2015-07-07-12-28-33.png