Enyby

Hey d2dyno.. i hav rooted my phone.. but why when im trying to hack a game and it doesnt work?thank you GG version 6.0.5,,

What game have you tried to hack ?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand whats going on :unsure:  I've already granted superuser access to GG but whenever I search for a value it ask "Is your game dead? Reset all lists"...is this an issue with android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)? I'm using a Galaxy Note 2 Rooted on 4.3

and I tried out other apps that require root and they seem to work fine....I used to be able to use GG prior to the 4.3 android update

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Dyno

I'm playing Chaos ring and GG always say "Is your game dead? Reset all list", it same goes for Drakerider and FF dimension :(

I'm rooted

same problem here.

need help.

• 1 month later...

I have a rooted galaxy s4 running stock 4.4.2.. I tried using GG on Trials Frontier and I find the correct code I need to edit, I input the number I want, save and load it and it makes the number of coins I guess you could say in an endless loop (dont know how to describe it). Am I not able to mod this game or am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to add in the ability to input negative numbers easily?

EDIT: And I'm having issues setting my external sd card as the temp file path. I'm using a Sprint SGS3 (SPH-L710) running 4.4.2 and I tried "/storage/extSdCard" and "/mnt/extSdCard" and both are giving me "ERROR: Invalid path name" any solutions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...