Enyby

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

The App sometime BUG on my Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 4.3

The bug is not always there and sometime it work correctly, but most of the time the bug hapenned.

When i search for something and the bug hapenned, the search never finish. I see the abort option and it search and search and search.. When I look with "System Tuner", what process is freeze on my tablet, I see a kernal process name "com.cnn.g" using +60% of cpu. Sometime the bug freeze my whole system and the back  (software on my device) button is not working, everything is unstable... Let my know if you can do something need more details !
P.S. Is this problem also hapenned to others ?

• Administrators

Hello,

The App sometime BUG on my Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 4.3

The bug is not always there and sometime it work correctly, but most of the time the bug hapenned.

When i search for something and the bug hapenned, the search never finish. I see the abort option and it search and search and search.. When I look with "System Tuner", what process is freeze on my tablet, I see a kernal process name "com.cnn.g" using +60% of cpu. Sometime the bug freeze my whole system and the back  (software on my device) button is not working, everything is unstable... Let my know if you can do something need more details !

P.S. Is this problem also hapenned to others ?

Hi,

Fuzzy search is a very intensive process. But I've never had it freeze up my system (even on older devices, such as the GSII). try looking at: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi..i'm new here. i just wanna ask.this GG can run on bluestacks?me got bluestack rooted.but this GG can't find anyting.always saying "my game dead?" .already trying to reset,reinstalling.but still can't.thx btw.this GG is good for my device.(live walkman)

hi..i'm new here. i just wanna ask.this GG can run on bluestacks?me got bluestack rooted.but this GG can't find anyting.always saying "my game dead?" .already trying to reset,reinstalling.but still can't.thx btw.this GG is good for my device.(live walkman)

I tried but i think GG can't be run on BlueStack . When i launch GG on BlueStack , GG auto close ...