Enyby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, you know how i can do the Game guardian work how a system app because I install how system app but it doesn't recognize the root access that magisk manager gives it, the reason why I install it as a system app is because i I had a game that did not allow me to have Game guardian installed but when I installed it on the system it became undetectable due to the anticheats of the games. Do you think it is possible to create a version that works on the system?

• 4 weeks later...

Android 11 seems to have encrypted some memory regions? so basically i can't find any values for example in Ca but can in a older android version. Please somehow fix this or i would have to switch ROM

Edited by Pro_Gamer_HD

• 3 weeks later...

Faild to load daemon. After reinstalling both GG and Parallel Space, cannot load it. 

I tried to reinstall, comply with all the requirements, but nothing helped. 

GG says the app is made for the old version 

Root rights actually no. I want to use the application as before, thank you very much. 

Phone model: Honor 8X

Sorry for Russian language. 

Screenshot_20210820_182715_com.android.settings.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

When will a new update come out?  It will be a year on Mar 21, 2022 without any updates. 

Can you make an invisible option for your aircraft or car to turn invisible? or change values without changing the value number you see...that will bypass game security that way. Thank you.

Edited by sissy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you guys want to tell us why the package name and process name of game guardian is called "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_"? I think the reason why a antivirus tells people, this is a virus, is because it multiplies itself. I want a explanation. 

Screenshot_20220622-151720_Apk Analyzer.jpg

• Administrators
On 6/22/2022 at 7:27 AM, HypeUp said:

Do you guys want to tell us why the package name and process name of game guardian is called "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_"? I think the reason why a antivirus tells people, this is a virus, is because it multiplies itself. I want a explanation. 

Screenshot_20220622-151720_Apk Analyzer.jpg

It generates a different package name to avoid detection of anti-cheat.