Enyby

• Administrators

Yes I'm on the latest version and everything works with the exception of the speed changer

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hmm, that's really weird. Let me check to make sure the app works for me.

Am on jelly bean 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 and speed don't work can that be fixed in next update or does it works, because seems gg works for some ppl and not others on my s2 it works but wanna play on my note2 n s3 but mainly N2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

Am on jelly bean 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 and speed don't work can that be fixed in next update or does it works, because seems gg works for some ppl and not others on my s2 it works but wanna play on my note2 n s3 but mainly N2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

When will speed hack work on 4.2.2?

I'm looking into what the problem may be. Might be a compatibility issue, not sure though.

• 4 weeks later...

Aqua abandoned the project?

He should add the possibility of find "float" values because I seriously want to use GameGuardian, I like it more than the other one I have to use because it does not find "float" ones :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Aqua abandoned the project?

He should add the possibility of find "float" values because I seriously want to use GameGuardian, I like it more than the other one I have to use because it does not find "float" ones :/

Nah, he just hasn't had time to update it yet.

Hey,dyno

I am back again I updated my tablet to 4.2.2 and gg 6.0.3 and the speed changer still does the same thing just freezes any game I use it on. I'm not sure what the problem is it might just be the nexus 7 so if you could look into that for me I would love that.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...