Enyby

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi may you please help me get game guardian on my iOS aka iPhone 6  I really won’t to get it but I keep getting scammed on how to get it and I can’t get it because I’m a 13 d child trying to get fame guardian so if you can help me that would be nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Possible Bug: Speedhack don't work in some (or possibly on most) of the games on Android 10. To give an example, speedhack works fine with "Otherworld Legends" but not on "The Wild Darkness". The time or timer in the game is affected by it but not the character's movement - they don't slow down or speed up. I have another device running Android 9 and speedhack works fine on both of these games. I am using Parallel Space for non-root support, and vmos with root and came up with the same result. I used the latest version of gameguardian, same version of the games, parallel space and vmos. My devices are Redmi Note 8 running Android 9 where speedhack works fine, and Poco F2 Pro running Android 10 where speedhack don't work on all games.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. 

After use this program I have a trouble with my camera (Xiaomi MI Note 2). This effect was with old versions (76-86) and it is with last version (100). 

When I start the camera I see few seconds black screen (no signal from camera). After reboot everything is good.