Tiny Farm Cheats

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Tiny Farm.png

Name of Game: Tiny Farm

Game Version if known: 1.01.02

Name of Cheat: Coin Cheat

Steps:

1. Open both Tiny Farm, and GameGuardian.
  2. Start a game.
  3. Search your amount of coins.
  4. Buy something
  5. Search your new amount of coins in GG.
  6. Save the value as whatever you want.
  • Note: This cheat works. Except, if you unlock the value, it will no longer work.

_____

Similar methods can probably be used to cheat other items. Couldn't try.

I did exactly what you said but it still doesnt work...

I am able to change the value of the coins and I saved it for example I locked the value at 34,000 coins and then I bought the Christmas house thing which costs 30,000 then the game died lol The game closed by itself.

I also tried to buy cheaper things like animals for example cows, that didn't work either lol

Thanks man! But you do realize, when you are buying the sheep you couldn't buy more than 5 lol (you should be able to really) even though you have 2000000000 coins. You should be able to buy more than 5 sheep but on the video, you kept buying the sheep, but you're not gaining anymore sheep :o You only have 5 because your money was at 2,500 coins in total. Its a seversided game D: It's so hard to hack >.>

I did try what you did too, but when I log back in the game nothing has changed :wacko:

Yes same problem-- I can't bought the item which cost more than I had before((for example I had 10000Coins but after using GG I had 200000 but can't bought the item which cost 30000!((And same think with hearts!