Morrowind GOTY No CD Crack

Trasd

• Administrators

In January, 2010, I released a No CD patch for Bethesda's Morrowind GOTY v1.6.1820. Apparently, there are tablets now that can run older Windows games, so they are becoming popular once again. Also, because of this, people are looking for my patch. I've actually gotten several request in the last couple weeks asking me to email the program. I've never gotten a request like this before now. After a precursory Google search, I found the program referenced on many sites.

What makes this crack different? Version 1.6.1820 is the last official Morrowind release, but there are many 3rd party fixes out, like MCP, that modify the game's executable file. The problem is, no other No CD crack will work on Morrowind's EXE if it is not the original.

I wrote my No CD hack so it will patch any file named Morrowind.exe, regardless of whether it's been modified or not (or even if it isn't a valid executable). Be aware though, when I say it will patch any file named Morrowind.exe, that does not mean the patched file will work, it just means the code changes will be applied no matter what, but blindly.

Unfortunately, my file can be hard to locate. If you are looking, you can find it below or here: http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/morrowind.shtml (it is the last file in the list and named MORROWIND- GAME OF THE YEAR v1.6.1820 [ENGLISH] NO-CD PATCH (62.9KB)).

Please be aware, the program is only for legal copies of the game. If you do not own a legal copy, do not bootleg it, buy it on Steam or somewhere else. If you do get the game online or if you don't use an original CD/DVD with key-disk protection, you don't need this patch!

For convenience, I also included an intro-videos work-around.

Have fun!

MorrowindGameOfTheYearv1.6.1820NoCDPatchEng.zip

• Administrators

Nice to see something like this released! Great job @trasd :D

B)

Archived