Deadwalk: The Last War

WicCaesar

In Deadwalk you're in charge of a city and need to defend yourself against enemy cities who want to steal your resources and kill your soldiers. There are also zombies outside the borders of the city, so it's more difficult to gather resources to build improvements.

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigkraken.thelastwar
Also available for iOS.

Hacks requested: money hack, resources hack or speed hack.

No success with Freedom or Lucky Patcher. I just registered to the GG Forums and apparently I cannot download any apk, let alone GameGuardian itself. :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll try, but it looks server sided...

Any progress boss?

So everyday you get free Lucky Spins, and then if you want to spin more you need to spend gold, I was thinking maybe you could change the value to zero? mine needs 49 gold to spin 1 more time, and I think if you want to spin more than once, you need to pay more than 49, so maybe search 49 first and spin and then search for the next amount? I thought this value might be on the phone and not the server.

If we get unlimited spins then we get many many great chests which leads to unlimited VIP and resources.

• 1 month later...

Archived