Changes to GameGuardian.net, in 4.0

Sysadmin

• Administrators

We are aware of the current issues:

• Cannot download files from the Download section. Fixed
  • Unable to purchase VIP if card expiry date is beyond 2022.
  • Tapatalk integration disabled. Enabled.

New features:

• Upgraded site to IPS 4.0.8.1.
  • Upgraded site to SSL/HTTPS.
  • Updated Privacy Policy.
  • Updated ReCaptcha version.
  • Improved site security.
  • Google+ signin is now native to forum software.
  • Removed iOS forums, to focus on what we're best at, Android (and iOS section was completely dead).
  • Added more reputation/rank tiers.
  • Lowered all VIP+ plan prices.
  • Updated VIP+ description, to be more accurate.
  • Reputation can now be given as positive, or negative.
  • New Emoticons.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you have to make one post to download files, this used to be my favorite site, but now it's ****ed up and I will never use it again until you remove this feature or tell me how to post something. Unless this counts as a post, and I'm just an idiot.

Edited by d2dyno

• Administrators

Why do you have to make one post to download files, this used to be my favorite site, but now it's ****ed up and I will never use it again until you remove this feature or tell me how to post something. Unless this counts as a post, and I'm just an idiot.

Lol, yes, this post counts. Haha. We want to engage more with users, instead of everyone being a lurker.

this program no crashing on android 5.0?

Correct, it is no longer crashing.

Lol, yes, this post counts. Haha. We want to engage more with users, instead of everyone being a lurker.

Edited by Cheetah291

yes i have root. when i set path file and after i try to use showing allow get usage stats.. i try set new place path file, but nothing

• 3 months later...

Wow! Kind of disappointing about the iOS side of things but I can understand. And it's great you all want to get more engaged with the community. Here's to the future of GG on Android though. I am also more motivated to get off iOS than ever... C'mon Nexus 2015 phones - get onto the local market and carriers...

• Administrators

Wow! Kind of disappointing about the iOS side of things but I can understand. And it's great you all want to get more engaged with the community. Here's to the future of GG on Android though. I am also more motivated to get off iOS than ever... C'mon Nexus 2015 phones - get onto the local market and carriers...

Yeah, I hear ya.