GG won't attach to process, always attached to Nova Launcher

Litesung

Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Android Version: 5.0.2 (Samsung Touchwiz)

Comments:  I'm using Nova Launcher, and am also rooted.  I've gone through the troubleshooting and FAQs.  I've read that GG has problems working on lollipop, however it does not crash on my phone.  My GG is always attached to Nova Launcher, and I can't get it to attach to any other application.  I've used GG before on my previous phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.4.4 GPE) and it worked properly.  Is there a way to manually select the process which GG should attach to (similar to Cheatengine) ?

• 1 month later...

First hi im new to the forum and thanks for your hard work.

Sadly it won't work on my Oneplus One

Installed Game Guardian Version 6.2.0
Android 5.0.2 (Cyanogen OS 12.0-YNG1TAS2I3)
SuperSU v2.46

As mentioned in the other posts GameGuardian won't link to the game it link's to launcher or android system.

Edited by LordOE

• Administrators

First hi im new to the forum and thanks for your hard work.

Sadly it won't work on my Oneplus One

Installed Game Guardian Version 6.2.0
Android 5.0.2 (Cyanogen OS 12.0-YNG1TAS2I3)
SuperSU v2.46

As mentioned in the other posts GameGuardian won't link to the game it link's to launcher or android system.

And you've enabled usage access? (troubleshooting link in my signature).

Experiencing the same thing using S6 Edge Int. version, have to restart GG several times just to attach to the game I'm playing. 

When it's attached to the game, the speed increase doesn't work too, also getting a "Daemon is not working" error.

Edited by Hangin1

• Administrators

Experiencing the same thing using S6 Edge Int. version, have to restart GG several times just to attach to the game I'm playing. 

When it's attached to the game, the speed increase doesn't work too, also getting a "Daemon is not working" error.

Speed change is known to be broken. Are you rooted? If so, please take a screenshot of the message.

Yes I have enabled usage access

Have you tried GG 6.3.0?

Edited by d2dyno