Plants Vs. Zombies Sun Cheat

Sysadmin

• 3 weeks later...

can you please tell us what version on P V Z you used on this cheat. i have the lastest 1.3.4 and i cant find the value no matter what options i use. online and offline does the version on GG used make a diference as well? if it matters. thank you

Edit i was able to locate and install P V Z 1.2.0 as well and could not find the value for the suns. if you have any other suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. using gingerbread fyi

doesn t work for me with amazon version

That would make sense as to why i cant find the value the 1.2.0 "amazon" version i tried. but the latest 1.3.4 is from google play store and i can find the value for that either :'(

another simple cheat that doesnt work for me. after the the first search which comes up. ( all regions checked) the second search comes up with zero results.. thank you again for taking the time to do the video :)

• Administrators

another simple cheat that doesnt work for me. after the the first search which comes up. ( all regions checked) the second search comes up with zero results.. thank you again for taking the time to do the video :)

Hmm, strange. And you are rooted, correct?

yes rooted. i didnt know you could even install GG without root. it ask for root axx on first run. would you mind sharing the apk file you used to cheat it? i have PVZ v1.3.4

or perhaps a TB backup

• 5 months later...