Guide: Sim City BuildIt - unlimited keys, cash, simoleans

parabola949

Play Store Icon Image: post-110557-0-54952300-1423610350_thumb.
Name of Game: SimCity BuildIt
Game Version:1.2.23.20736
Name of Cheat: Add Resources

Steps:

1. Load SimCity
  2. Check your Simoleans amount 
  3. Search for the amount in GG (4 byte)
  4. Buy something small using Simoleans
  5. Search GG for the new amount
  6. Repeat 4 and 5 until you only have 1 or 2 results
  7. Tap the results and save them (any name, doesn't matter)
  8. Go to saved results tab, tap, modify amount(s) - I put in 900,000,000
  9. Now tap the checkbox on the right to lock the amount in place
  10. Return to game, buy something - amount you have should remain at 900,000,000
  11. Return to GG, uncheck the lock boxes, start new search
  12. Repeat steps 2 - 11 for SimCash
  13. Now (with results cleared), Go to the bottom left of your city, you should find the port (If not, continue playing until you have it)
  14. Using simoleans, pack the ship, (buy missing items if needed), Cast it off
  15. Click the port, use cash to get a new ship to come back
  16. Repeat steps 14 and 15 until you have 15 or 20 keys
  17. Now do steps 2 - 10 for your keys. (I just gave myself 60,000 keys, as they aren't really used a whole lot)

Screenshot:

post-110557-0-00124300-1423611451_thumb.

• 1 month later...

Every time I tried it, it always crashes on me. Seems like there is always 1 search result that if I happen to change it, it crashes the game. I've narrowed it down to like 7 results, changed all of them except the one that crashes the game, and my amounts will change but they immediately start to dwindle down automatically even if I lock them. Doesn't seem to make a difference what I do. If I lock the result that crashes the game, and if I use that resource and the number changes, it will also crash the game. Can't seem to get it working for me.....

Every time I tried it, it always crashes on me. Seems like there is always 1 search result that if I happen to change it, it crashes the game. I've narrowed it down to like 7 results, changed all of them except the one that crashes the game, and my amounts will change but they immediately start to dwindle down automatically even if I lock them. Doesn't seem to make a difference what I do. If I lock the result that crashes the game, and if I use that resource and the number changes, it will also crash the game. Can't seem to get it working for me.....

i have exactly the same problem.. any news?

• 3 weeks later...

i have exactly the same problem.. any news?

looks like no one cares actualy ... but i have the same issue , amount displayed of simeoleons 19999999 , amount avaiable 1200 :/

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i am able to change simoleons (7,777,777) from my coolpad note 3, but when i try to purchase any item worth (20,000) it shows "not enough simoleons". Also if i spend any money it returns back to the original amount (around 15k). Can somebody please help me get this right?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, raj22 said:

Hello, i am able to change simoleons (7,777,777) from my coolpad note 3, but when i try to purchase any item worth (20,000) it shows "not enough simoleons". Also if i spend any money it returns back to the original amount (around 15k). Can somebody please help me get this right?

Use search unknown value, instead of known.

But I hear about this game is server-sided. If it true then you can not hack it with gg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

This is a great game but I don't have to much time to play because my job. I'm lookng for some app to cheat this game to accelerate a bit my progresss. Reading this post I think is not possible to modify Simoleons balance because the game is Server-side but I found a possibility to cheat it.

Check this out and follow the instructions!!!

• Moderators
14 hours ago, cdiazr said:

Hi guys,

This is a great game but I don't have to much time to play because my job. I'm lookng for some app to cheat this game to accelerate a bit my progresss. Reading this post I think is not possible to modify Simoleons balance because the game is Server-side but I found a possibility to cheat it.

Check this out and follow the instructions!!!

How about you learn to search forums. 

I have a full guide here. 

On 12/22/2016 at 6:25 AM, NoFear said:

How about you learn to search forums. 

I have a full guide here. 

Sorry my friend, think is that guide is not working for all players, and the one I posted is working perfectly and so easy, even online.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, cdiazr said:

Sorry my friend, think is that guide is not working for all players, and the one I posted is working perfectly and so easy, even online.

That's your opinion... 

My guide works and works online. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.