Status update

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

Thought I would post, to let you all know I'm alive. Sorry for my inactivity. My full time job, and real life have been keeping me busy. However, I have been beta testing forum version 4.0. We finally got it semi-working. Once I get a functional site up, I'll ask anyone who wants to, to test it out and report bugs.

When 4.0 is finally out/working, I'll do some extensive testing, and site cleanup. I'll also be able to me more active, to make everything is running smoothly.

Side note: Lot's of people have been asking if the GameGuardian app will be updated for compatibility with Android L. Since I am not the developer of the GameGuardian app, I cannot make that big of a change/update. We should collectively ask Aqua Wu if he will be able to update it. Being upset at me won't change anything.

If Aqua does not update the app, we will continue to offer mods, guides, and advanced hacking methods, and also will keep an eye out for new hacking tools.

All the best,

d2dyno