The Oregon Trail: Settler - Money And Coins

Axion

Name of Game: The Oregon Trail: Settler

Version if you know it: 1.0.7

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money and Coins

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Yes, i tried, but the value doesn't change. For example, i set the value to 1000 in money, but the value remains the same, cheat doesn't works.

hi about that u can t cheat the money directly

u must for exemple hack the hunt and u ll have unlimited meat

find the river eat some coins hack them for the money

about distance it s available in older versions

hi about that u can t cheat the money directly

u must for exemple hack the hunt and u ll have unlimited meat

How understand it? Can U explain plz how to hack money and coins-- especially money?

How understand it? Can U explain plz how to hack money and coins-- especially money?

set search range to all reigons then hack coins values and then money values by follow GGguide -

Here is how to hack money/cash or what ever you call it (the green bills)

Oregon trail settler v 1.07 (latest as of 21 july 2012) with game guardian

work on galaxy tab 10.1 (android 3.2 honeycomb) and galaxy sIII (android 4.0 Ice cream sanwich)

I apologize in advance if my English sentences are not correctly written. and please hack fast before the dev update the game!

you will need at least 5 cash to do this

Start game guardian

Start the game: Oregon trail: settler

Once you are in the game

1. Do fuzzy search

2. Go back into the game

3. Use one cash (you can use one cash to speed up a money process on a house or some thing.)

4. Do fuzzy search: choose "smaller" button.

5. Earn some money (gold, $, or what ever you call it)

6. Do fuzzy search: choose "equal" button.

7. Repeat step 3 to 6 until you have few binary address left (It can be between 7 to 32)

8. Once you repeat the step but the total address don't change, scroll down until you see your cash value. (Usually at the bottom) you will notice an address set (6 addresses )that is above your cash address.

depend on how much initial cash you have the values on the set address will vary.

There should be 1 of 1 bit, 2 of 2 bits and 2 of 4 bits.

The lower (closer to your cash value) will change your ingame cash value up to127. Observe that if you set larger than 127 the value become negative.

While the 4 bits will change to larger value. Try change the last digit by plus or minus 1 and see the change.

try change them and see what happen. notic that the change will apply directly on you cash. As long as you don't return to the game from game guardian, the change in value to the actually game will not apply. So becarefull not to set value to negative and return to the game. You have been warned!

once you done that. Return to the game and watch you cash increase!

Wait for the cash value to stagnate, use the cash once, doesnt matter how much.

and you can return game guardian to change the values again. if it wont stagnate, return to the springboard and go back to the game (no need to reset the game guardian).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The coin cheat you can do like @gadeloo tricks, but the $ (or real money that purchase from store) it bit tricky, I just waste my money to implement the trick, maybe later I give another shot for it.