Frontline Commando Patcher {Unlimited Glu Credits(No Root Req.)}

• 1 month later...

My phone is not rooted and u get an error say access denies when i use the patcher

my phone is not rooted and i get an error saying that access denied when i use the patcher.. i am using galaxy s3

Im receiving the same error and have the s3 mini and its not rooted any help please

My phone is not rooted and u get an error say access denies when i use the patcher

my phone is not rooted and i get an error saying that access denied when i use the patcher.. i am using galaxy s3

Im receiving the same error and have the s3 mini and its not rooted any help please

Im receiving the same problem except I have the s3mini unrooted

I have a sasung galaxy s3mini I downloaded FL commando then the patcher put phone on airplane mode run game then try and run the patcher I get a message that says java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Data/data/

com.glu.modwarsniper/files/

modwarsniper_save.dat:open

failed:EACCES(permissiondenied)

I don't understand why it says modwarsniper cuz I downloaded the link for frontline commando patch can someone plz help I have tried just about every suggestion I could find besides an older version of the game which I dont know how to find or downloaded

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

***** is writter I struggled a lot for creating a account for this bulshit error link its not downloading I want cheats or sumthing like from which I can pay frontline commondo if anyone is here with real guts the mail me the right thing plz dont wastr ur or my time its [email protected] see what can I get

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1. Download fl-commando fr googleplay...latest ver3.0.1

2. Download the patcher apk

3. Go to setting & turn-off data/flightmode

4. Using apk manager, run the patcher apk

5. Its done...now run the fl-commando & you already got 1m cash & 1m glu coin