Aralon: Sword And Shadow Hd Money Cheat

pokefloote

T2Hhp.jpg

Name of Game: Aralon: Sword and Shadow (Amazon Appstore only)

Game Version if known: 4.42

Name of Cheat: Money editing

Steps:

1. Open both Aralon, and GameGuardian.
  2. Make sure you set search range to "All Regions" in Game Guardian before searching.
  3. Load up your save, and look at your inventory. Search for your amount of money in Game Guardian. Lots of results will show up.
  4. Gain some money from somewhere (kill an enemy, sell an item, etc.)
  5. Search for the new value of money in Game Guardian.
  6. Edit that value to anything you want!
  7. You need to exit/re-enter the inventory screen for the money to update. Enjoy infinite gold!

Video guide here

Image guide

Here you can see that I have 4000 gold in the top right corner.

fvn8Al.jpg

So, do a normal search in Game Guardian for 4000 (It would be a different number for you, obviously)

ypFZel.png

Kill any enemy, or change your amount of money in some way. I killed a random bandit and received gold.

ZpoB8l.jpg

VPkIVl.jpg

Search for the new amount of gold that you currently have. In my case, I now have 4013.

TUq5ul.png

The results are narrowed down, usually to one. Go ahead and edit that value to however much money you would like. I changed mine to 9999.

A7e1Al.png

Your gold is now changed!

057V0l.jpg

Remember to leave the inventory screen and return to see that your money has changed.

I'm not sure which type of guides I want to use yet, which is why I've posted all three. :P