Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

This thread has become a cess pool, if you guys looked in the forum well enough you might find what you're looking for. Open your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

tldr; gem/gold hack work in 1.2.15 (;

Edited by 3113

35 minutes ago, 3113 said:

This thread has become a cess pool, if you guys looked in the forum well enough you might find what you're looking for. Open your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

tldr; gem/gold hack work in 1.2.15 (;

Which gem hack? I tried them on 1.2.15 and they didn't work so I used my titanium backup of 1.1.62, made a new account, did the hack, and updated to 1.2.15. 

Edited by Andmego

58 minutes ago, Andmego said:

Which gem hack? I tried them on 1.2.15 and they didn't work

Check the forum, I verified it's working in another thread 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 10:33 AM, 3113 said:

Check the forum, I verified it's working in another thread 

But there it's spelled eternuim so how did you expect people to find it? (Just writing this so if someone is still looking they now can find it)

1 hour ago, Andmego said:

But there it's spelled eternuim so how did you expect people to find it? (Just writing this so if someone is still looking they now can find it)

Probably because the name of the game is called "Eternium: Mage and Minions" which is the exact name of the other thread, so I figured common sense put the rest together. And replying to this thread, even for me, just diverts people from the more recent thread about it (which I am against dupe threads.) If you want people to find it easier, downvote old threads and upvote more recent or working ones (I know I am about to lol)

36 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Probably because the name of the game is called "Eternium: Mage and Minions" which is the exact name of the other thread, so I figured common sense put the rest together. And replying to this thread, even for me, just diverts people from the more recent thread about it (which I am against dupe threads.) If you want people to find it easier, downvote old threads and upvote more recent or working ones (I know I am about to lol)

??????????? You aren't getting it. Eternuim vs Eternium. Notice the u and the i switch places. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 7:43 PM, ViniKazami said:

If anyone still needs version 1.1.29, I have the backup that I had made by Titanium Backup .. Here is the link: Eternium Titanium Backup version 1.1.29

Thanks for your link.

There something i wonder, after i restored this version (1.1.29) and hacked gem, level (59). I finished Macus village and connect to the internet and then it require me to update and i did. When the game updated, I reopen it and saw three heroes inside, the male mage has very high damage, toughness...... and some levels are already played.

I want to ask, What happened to the game ? Is it a glitch ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2016 at 11:35 AM, NoFear said:

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions

Requirements:
ROOTED Device
• Game Guardian

Guide:
The following guide is based on Mage and Minions version 1.1.29.

Gems
This method you will be editing your rewards paid for completing achievements.  And too speed it up I also hack achievements. So I focused on damage achievement. You have 3 tiers 5 10 15 gems and each need 50000 500000 and 2500000 damage. 
Stay with dword union search of 50000;500000;2500000:2048
If union search fails, you can search each individual amount and edit to 0.
Claim the 5 and 10 gems. 
Now clear search and dword union search 5;10;15:256
Then search 15.
Change menu and change the 'scenery' and keep searching 15. 
Now goto filter and set it to 50. We do not want to edit too many. High risk of crash. 
Edit selected 16 and increments of 1 (so every value is unique). 
Goto rewards screen. Did it change from 15? If no, edit results back to 15 then delete select results. Now edit results again 16 increments of 1. Do this until the 15 changes. 
When it does, find that in the list of edited values. Uncheck and put all others back to 15. Now click and edit that value, edit to something very high like 2123456789. Check rewards, if it changed, claim reward and enjoy large amount of gems. 

Video Tutorial:

Gems

Credits for Hacking Guide to NoFear

Any update for the hacking method? Please the app's version now is 1.2.28 please help me guys.

On 4/1/2017 at 10:41 PM, Succulence said:

Any update for the hacking method? Please the app's version now is 1.2.28 please help me guys.

Not sure why but some retard made a new thread and spelled the name wrong so no one can find it. 

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

nothing works in 1.2.28 sadly :(

Nope, giving yourself massive amounts of cl points still works, and I'm pretty sure everything else does. To get the extra cl you just need to change the values while you aren't in the CL screen and make sure not to go into it afterwards, since when you close it they reset if they are too high. There is a new thread but it calls the game eternuim and in there are even easier and better methods. Good luck

6 minutes ago, Andmego said:

Nope, giving yourself massive amounts of cl points still works, and I'm pretty sure everything else does. To get the extra cl you just need to change the values while you aren't in the CL screen and make sure not to go into it afterwards, since when you close it they reset if they are too high. There is a new thread but it calls the game eternuim and in there are even easier and better methods. Good luck

thanks i will try those methods, i saw them.

but when ive tried one of the methods it reverted the number of gems to 0

• 4 weeks later...

I can hack the gems but sorry i can record it.

The version of game is the latest after 1.2.28

1. I checked all the memory ranges, i don't know if this affected the search it just my default setting.

2. Using fuzzy search, dword data type.

3. Do the changed and unchanged search until the list is not too much.

4. Test to change each one from the list from the top with big negative value until you found the value which make the gem will be zero if the value changed.

Warning: on the bottom of list there are some big negative value if changed will hang the game

5. Click go to address on that value and change to zero to one value to the bottom.

• 3 weeks later...