Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

12 hours ago, Therionq said:

Any update on this? Did you manage to figure something out @NoFear ?

@NoFear I know you're probably busy and working full time job just like the rest of us, just wanna say thanks for your efforts and any update is great but if not we understand. I checked out your vids for sim city buildit and have been playing that while waiting on this one. Thanks for all the contributions!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Bentover said:

@NoFear I know you're probably busy and working full time job just like the rest of us, just wanna say thanks for your efforts and any update is great but if not we understand. I checked out your vids for sim city buildit and have been playing that while waiting on this one. Thanks for all the contributions!

I've been working just under 70hrs a week. And mostly my full hacking focus is on Asphalt Xtreme. 

So, can anyone else who has a little bit of time and knows what they're doing check, if you can still hack gems?

Apparently, this guy found the way:

https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/root-eternium-mage-and-minions-ver-1-2-12.226075/

I tested it, works fine, atleast the gem part.

Edited by Therionq
Solution

On 12.11.2016 at 7:41 PM, Bentover said:

@NoFear

@Therionq

Thanks for the help guys, just tried new method and works great for gems, haven't tried gear yet as I don't know how to hack exp in new version but once I do I'll max a char and try the gear one!

Cheers!

You can hack exp easily by editing +exp stats on an item.

Edited by Therionq

[IMG]
Playstorelinkhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions

Req:
- ROOTED Device for Gameguardian

UnHidden Content:

Hi, first I wanna to tell you that my english is not good. Okay let's start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part I: Gem (updated video)
We will hack the gem reward from stage complete (1/1/2/2/4 gem). So you need at least one stage not full 5 stars yet. Or create a new char, hack with it then back to main char.

Gameguardian with memory ranges like this (I don't know what need or no need so just choose like me and it will okay)
[IMG]

Search 1;1;2;2;4:17
[IMG]

Then the result. As in my ss, look for 5 addresses with their result 1-1-2-2-4 (not 1-2-2-4-1 or 2-1-2-1-4 or anything else, it must be 1-1-2-2-4). There are gem reward for 1-2-3-4-5 stars stage complete. Edit as anything you like.
Maximum for DWORD can't higher than 2,147,483,648 or it will negative.
If you edit it to something like 2,000,000,000, you just need to get this reward only one time. Then edit it back to normal or just restart the game.

[IMG]

Example:

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Part II: Stats
[IMG]
Value of all stats is FLOAT. Example my gear. Search Life on hit and 3 other stat will be reveal all.
543 FLOAT mean 
>542.5
 and<543.5. (it have many number behind the dot, not round up so we can't use = to search. Just use
 >
 and< till there're not much result left (maybe 100-300 results). 
Edit all results you found with Increment
[IMG] 

Edit all wrong result back to 543 then long press the right result > Go to the address and you can find all other stats of that gear there.
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
Swipe up/down and you can see between two stats of any gear are 3 rows (I don't know what they're, so leave them, just edit address have stat, FLOAT ofc).

In my ss, the first mark is "Life on hit" then" Armor", "Crit rating", "Vit", and if I swipe down 3 more rows I'm pretty sure "Power" will be there.

If you edited all 5 stats from the gear like me, next time you can easily find them by using group search. Ex:
stat A; stat B; stat C; stat D; stat E: 65

Hints:
There're 13 stat in this game. All can be change like this. If you're playing many char, try to create two rings and one amulet Legendary quality, each have 4 different stats, then you can switch them easily between any char with warehouse. (The last stat is Movement speed, only in pants or boots, and it's not important).
Hmm, that's all I know about this game. If you have any question, I'll answer if I have time ^.^ Thank for reading

Note: from @Bentover this was copied from link above as their website is broken and won't display hidden connect after first "like".
Edited by Bentover

18 hours ago, reed265 said:

@Bentovercredits to ... 

As per Therionq's link above, credit goes to poster on that forum https://www.alphagamers.net/members/darkcafe.111136/

Also, found a piece of 20s level legendary gear  that had exp stat on it and I got the hack to work. Don't know how to put a Stat on gear yet, just been messing with existing stats on varying pieces. more to follow when I find a way

6 hours ago, Bentover said:

As per Therionq's link above, credit goes to poster on that forum https://www.alphagamers.net/members/darkcafe.111136/

Also, found a piece of 20s level legendary gear  that had exp stat on it and I got the hack to work. Don't know how to put a Stat on gear yet, just been messing with existing stats on varying pieces. more to follow when I find a way

currently i'm level 70 and i already set up every stats in offense, defense to 2123456789 so i might not need the equipment hack bro.

• 1 month later...
On 2015/2/10 at 1:51 AM, sm1unik said:

Found a couple of cheats for this:

You will need a rooted phone so GG can work.

1. Gold cheat:

a. Start at the inventory tab.

b. Get more than 3 potions so you have two stacks since the maximum is 3 potions per stack. I will use 4 potions as the example: One stack of 3 and one stack on 1.

c. Search for 3.

d. Move the 3 potion stack to the stack of 1. This maxes out the second stack.

e. Search for.1.

f. Repeat steps d and e until you have identified the address.

g. Make sure you are back at 1 for the stack. This allows you to have the max 3 in the other stack.

h. Potions sell for 25gold each so you can change the number to 300,000 for 7.5m gold.

i. Switch to a different tab then back to the inventory tab.

j. Sell the stack of 300,000 potions for 7.5m gold.

2. Max out ally levels:

a. Start at allies tab.

b. Select your ally and search for the XP shown.

c. Kill something.

d. Go back to the allies tab and search for the new XP.

e. Repeat c and d until you have found TWO addresses.

f. Freeze and change both addresses to 793010 103390 (max xp needed for Level 50 allies). You must freeze otherwise the XP is reduced by the XP needed to gain the levels.

g. Kill something and max out the allies levels.

h. Unfreeze both the XP addresses.

The gold hack will help in buying the lowest level of chests. With maxed allies, you can finish the dungeons/survival easily.

Hope this helps.

(edit: checked and tested the xp needed for level 50 allies. Added step 2.h.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please,

I'm following all the steps on the tuto for gem hack, but game always crashes.

I can go until the modification step (change 15 into 16+1). I tried to filter by 50, 30, 20 results but it's not working.

Game still crashing...

IDK if it's because I'm playing a newer version (1.2.15) or what, but the hack does not work at all.

Any help?