Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, DZucco said:

Yeah, tried on achievs, end of mission rewards and some other thing... better i got was changing the nunerical display =p

If you got time and better luck i would appreciate the effort. Ty bro

I think you have to be online to do this too. I could be wrong. But make sure you're online. 

You can turn off the data when you are in the middle of the dungeon tho, fantasy war tactics will let you continue the game and will just ask for internet connection when giving the rewards . Ive tried increasing my attack or stats but im not able to find the right value to change.

On 04/04/2016 at 0:14 PM, KZ said:

Its ok, working!! i filer 100 on 50 and the change value its 97 no 30. thx!!

works yes, I tested today and it worked, need not be 30 the value of the mine gave 100 instead of 50 and 93 instead of 30, just follow the video steps to the right if it does not 30 change the number that appear within the place his.

On 4/4/2016 at 9:03 AM, NoFear1183 said:

Follow video exactly.... 

It does work. Might be doing a step incorrectly. 

Wow, great! Unfortunately however that's an achievement I've completed, and even if I create a new character the achievement is still completed. I'd have to delete everything and start over which I don't want to do.

Do you know the number levels I would use for achievement Firestarter, Tesla, Combo or 24 seconds? I could still complete those ones. 

Edited by Nyr2k2

1 hour ago, Nyr2k2 said:

Wow, great! Unfortunately however that's an achievement I've completed, and even if I create a new character the achievement is still completed. I'd have to delete everything and start over which I don't want to do.

Do you know the number levels I would use for achievement Firestarter, Tesla, Combo or 24 seconds? I could still complete those ones. 

Disregard this. I looked in my Google Play Games app and it shows the various achievement levels for everything.

This worked for me. Thanks. Very, very awesome. Your tutorial also taught me how to use GG in ways I didn't before know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Nyr2k2 said:

fwiw this method seems to have been patched in recent updates

My method or the OP method? 

My method, last I knew still works fine. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 2:14 PM, NoFear1183 said:

My method, last I knew still works fine. 

As of yesterday, your method for gems still works. I just wish there was a way to edit xp. :( That all seems to be protected somehow. I've even attempted to change the data in the save file for items, but it seems to revert even when offline.

The xp value doesn't seem to be searchable. Whether with a direct value, or fuzzy search with increases, even when the xp gain is known. I've seen videos elsewhere of it being done in an earlier version, and the poster said that version 1.1.29? I think is the last time xp was editable. Follower xp is also protected somehow now too, so you can't even super buff them like you used to.

• Moderators

Most likely you can't edit your character xp directly. If they fixed you editing xp earned then last possible method would be edit xp that WOULD BE rewarded. 

So what we need to focus on is an enemy and look for its hp then nearby hopefully find the xp rewarded. 

If xp is linked to enemy hp then you'll have to also hack it to something lower as your attacking. 

These are just thoughts and methods that have worked with other games. I have had time to letting this game and attempt them (yet).