Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

• Moderators

First get to a 3rd reward level. 

Do the damage one. 

50000 is first value. Dword search that and edit to 0, claim reward. 

Dword second value (forget what it was) edit results to 0 claim reward. 

3rd in 2500000 (I think).

Edit results to 0.

DON'T CLAIM REWARD YET.

Dword union search 

5;10;15

This is the gems rewarded for completing tasks. (goto character stats and then the achievements in to left). 

Now known value of 15. 

Edit results (increment edit +1)

So every value is different. 

Goto reward screen see what it does for gems rewarded. 

Edit all values back to 15 except the one that matches the one that changed. Edit that one too large value like 2123456789. Now back of and go back to claim reward. Enjoy max gems! 

I'll create a video later... 

Edited by NoFear1183

• Moderators

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions

Requirements:
ROOTED Device
• Game Guardian

Guide:
The following guide is based on Mage and Minions version 1.1.29.

Gems
This method you will be editing your rewards paid for completing achievements.  And too speed it up I also hack achievements. So I focused on damage achievement. You have 3 tiers 5 10 15 gems and each need 50000 500000 and 2500000 damage. 
Stay with dword union search of 50000;500000;2500000:2048
If union search fails, you can search each individual amount and edit to 0.
Claim the 5 and 10 gems. 
Now clear search and dword union search 5;10;15:256
Then search 15.
Change menu and change the 'scenery' and keep searching 15. 
Now goto filter and set it to 50. We do not want to edit too many. High risk of crash. 
Edit selected 16 and increments of 1 (so every value is unique). 
Goto rewards screen. Did it change from 15? If no, edit results back to 15 then delete select results. Now edit results again 16 increments of 1. Do this until the 15 changes. 
When it does, find that in the list of edited values. Uncheck and put all others back to 15. Now click and edit that value, edit to something very high like 2123456789. Check rewards, if it changed, claim reward and enjoy large amount of gems. 

Video Tutorial:

Gems

Credits for Hacking Guide to NoFear

Edited by NoFear1183

2 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Follow video exactly.... 

It does work. Might be doing a step incorrectly. 

Its ok, working!! i filer 100 on 50 and the change value its 97 no 30. thx!!

Yeah can't  find the value no matter how much i try... Even re-checked the root and tried with other values. Need to be offline or something like that? Any common mistake that i might be doing?
Thx

ps.: Already did the first part of the achiev, so i tried union search with and without the first value (50.000) but nothing. could this be ***** my search?

Edited by DZucco
Additional information

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DZucco said:

Yeah can't  find the value no matter how much i try... Even re-checked the root and tried with other values. Need to be offline or something like that? Any common mistake that i might be doing?
Thx

ps.: Already did the first part of the achiev, so i tried union search with and without the first value (50.000) but nothing. could this be ***** my search?

So you managed to hack the achievement just can't find and edit the gem reward? 

I was online during my video. 

Maybe increase the range for the 5 10 15 to something higher? 

I can't do group searches tells me wrong number I did 50000;500000;2500000:2048  and it is telling me wrong numbers. So I did the searches individually and unlocked achievement but telling me the same thing for 5;10;15:256 is there something I need to check in settings or what?

Figured it out you gotta update GG on forum to do it. DUH!

Everything works now hacked me up 1 billion gems...

Edited by BigTals
Fixed it

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DZucco said:

Worked like a charm! Found mine at 1024. Ty so much NoFear!

Could this work on "fantasy tactics wars (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.fwar)? It got achievs similar to "mage and minions"

Probably not. Could be wrong. Nexon can be difficult, they are mostly server side. Could try. 

10 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Probably not. Could be wrong. Nexon can be difficult, they are mostly server side. Could try. 

Yeah, tried on achievs, end of mission rewards and some other thing... better i got was changing the nunerical display =p

If you got time and better luck i would appreciate the effort. Ty bro