Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

Name of Game: Mage and Minions
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions&hl=es_419
Version: 1.0.10
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: No i don´t
Comments: Any help will be nice.

And thanks!

• 4 months later...

Found a couple of cheats for this:

You will need a rooted phone so GG can work.

1. Gold cheat:

a. Start at the inventory tab.

b. Get more than 3 potions so you have two stacks since the maximum is 3 potions per stack. I will use 4 potions as the example: One stack of 3 and one stack on 1.

c. Search for 3.

d. Move the 3 potion stack to the stack of 1. This maxes out the second stack.

e. Search for.1.

f. Repeat steps d and e until you have identified the address.

g. Make sure you are back at 1 for the stack. This allows you to have the max 3 in the other stack.

h. Potions sell for 25gold each so you can change the number to 300,000 for 7.5m gold.

i. Switch to a different tab then back to the inventory tab.

j. Sell the stack of 300,000 potions for 7.5m gold.

2. Max out ally levels:

a. Start at allies tab.

b. Select your ally and search for the XP shown.

c. Kill something.

d. Go back to the allies tab and search for the new XP.

e. Repeat c and d until you have found TWO addresses.

f. Freeze and change both addresses to 793010 103390 (max xp needed for Level 50 allies). You must freeze otherwise the XP is reduced by the XP needed to gain the levels.

g. Kill something and max out the allies levels.

h. Unfreeze both the XP addresses.

The gold hack will help in buying the lowest level of chests. With maxed allies, you can finish the dungeons/survival easily.

Hope this helps.

(edit: checked and tested the xp needed for level 50 allies. Added step 2.h.)

• 8 months later...

Hi, now the game have some anti-cheat built in it,

Mage and minions can be play online and offline, gem and gold can be retrieve in any level without need to online

i did try to hack gem, however GG failed to freeze or change the value, its will revert to original value.

can someone help to hack this game?

• Administrators

Hi, now the game have some anti-cheat built in it,

Mage and minions can be play online and offline, gem and gold can be retrieve in any level without need to online

i did try to hack gem, however GG failed to freeze or change the value, its will revert to original value.

can someone help to hack this game?

Try fuzzy search.

• 4 months later...

i've tried all the usual GG tricks on this app and can't get anything to work. any other suggestions for cracking this? it's a fun game even without relying on IAPs, but if i could max out my gems my enjoyment of this would skyrocket.

10 hours ago, Enyby said:

Try something else it must work.

well, that's why I'm here. i've put about 3 hours the last two nights into trying to crack it, but I've exhausted every technique i know. I can identify the variable that controls the gems but i can't get any changes to stick (even locking the value). idk if it's because it's done server-side or what... 

Edited by Nyr2k2

21 hours ago, Enyby said:

You must be more specific. Or nobody help you. Telepaths nothere.

I can do a search, either known values or fuzzy, and pin down the address of the gems. Say I have 208, I'll find a couple variables, pick up a couple gems, keep tracking until I'm sure of which variable it is. I can then edit the value and lock it, but it doesn't change the value in-game. In fact, I'll go back into GG, and the variable, despite being locked, will have changed to something else. I just can't get anything to stick. 

On a couple occasions I've been able to get the gems to change on the HUD, but not to a static number--it will just rapidly scroll between thousands of numbers. And either way, it doesn't actual reflect my gem totals when I go to make a gem purchase. 

I've tried some other things, like pinpointing the value of the gem cost of a chest, changing it to a negative value, and still nothing. I just don't know what to do. 

i tried known search, fuzzy search, it shows value, i change and freeze but it still not works ( for gold, gem, potions, set minus value to the price of items in shop, etc..). i tried lucky patcher inapp purchase, purchase fail.
keep in mind that the hack in 1st post was Feb 2015. now it's Feb 2016, they patched it all, even this is offline game and game guardian can't modify anything.

Hope u guys can find the way to crush this game's protection. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...