Mirrorball Slots: Kingdom of Riches (IOS)

pintone

Mirrorball Slots: Kingdom of Riches (IOS)

screen696x696.jpeg

1) Mirrorball Slots: Kingdom of Riches

2) Feature

Description
The best FREE slots app on Facebook is now on iPhone & iPad! DOWNLOAD and PLAY today!

Spin & Win your way through incredible story-themed slots games with amazing graphics and fun-packed Free Spins!

Dive straight into our full range of award-winning games and take part in super-fun Challenges to win COINS & GEMS.

You will love our:

* Fantastic themed slot games, all available instantly with no need to unlock

* Regular Challenges with holiday themes and new symbols to collect

* Frequent updates, with new slot games and Challenges added regularly

* Huge variety of exciting bonus games & features

* Fast-Play and Autoplay options - sit back and relax as your favorite slots game spins away!

Excited yet? You should be! Best of all, it’s FREE and easy to download. Play Mirrorball Slots: Kingdom of Riches today!
***************** ************** **************** ************** ****************** ******** ********* ******* ********

3) Game download link 

***************** ************** **************** ************** ****************** ******** ********* ******* ********

Its posible to change values whit IgameGuardian or equal apps, but tha Slot app chek the value and puts it back on track.
And i have to use Backgrounder(ios app) to not get it to frees upp

in var/mobile/applications/ . . app number for folder ../Library/application suport/com.plumbee.mirrorballslots.production/local store/m-mbs-app-ConfigDataCache-SHARED_OBJECT_NAME/

There is a file called configDataKey
this file holds intresting values for the game if opend in Notpad+++ (windows)
i hawe edited this file and put it back , whit no sucsess , aperently it loads this file at startup and dont load from it agen until next startup.

the file is updated on startup fresh , my edit of this file is not read but replased whit a new one.

Im sorry for my spelling its not or fare from perfect so i hope you all can forgiwe me for that .
I hope for some help whit this App ( i love this game but you dont get to play werry long)
other information is that ewery 2 hours you get to colect a smal bonus and changing time on my ios device can at times trigger the bonus button to come back but ones clickked you get noting and the corect time comes back.

Pleas Help me to mod this app
Best Regards
Pintone

Pleas some one reply to this post dont ,simply leave it un anserd.

it woud be nice to now if some one whit experience have time to luck at this .

I dont have experience . 

but here is a update of info . from me 

whit  iFile.

delete 

the file ( when you run out of mony and gems )

it will reset you to the start value when you first started the App.

/var/mobile/Applications/  . . ( Mirrorball app string Number ). . /Library/Application Support/com.plumbee.mirrorballslots.production/Local Store/#SharedObjects/mobile_ios_app.swf/m-mbs-app-UserCredenti#

Archived