Another In-App Purchase Hack Method

retrozilla

Basically LP works for rooted device, but there are option for unrooted device. Chances doesn't meant LP won't works, try differents pattern and have Titanium backup installed, so you can restore your untouched data's. Didn't get any problems with the chances. And remember, different device's means different chance, it also won't works for several apps.

Sent from my mind using telepathy

• 2 weeks later...

I can't check on "Status Verification status always true".

I have the same exact issue, can anyone shed some light on this situation? 2 or 3 other people on this post have the same issue? the verification always true option is uncheckable and so is the option right below it?

I have the same exact issue, can anyone shed some light on this situation? 2 or 3 other people on this post have the same issue? the verification always true option is uncheckable and so is the option right below it?

Perhaps, you may try to update into the latest version, and make sure LP is installed on your phone memory. Try asking chelpus, that guy must known how to resolve your problems. Goodluck.

Perhaps, you may try to update into the latest version, and make sure LP is installed on your phone memory. Try asking chelpus, that guy must known how to resolve your problems. Goodluck.

• 2 weeks later...

"i havent tried it yet, but has anyone tried it for summoners war sky arena? thats the only reason i'd need it. Better question, does it work for online games?"

nvm i just tried it, almost worked, but the billing just kept searching for real verification until i gave. my opinion? It wont work for games that require any form of google play billing verification.

• 5 months later...

Okay, let me guide you.

I assume your device already rooted.

And make sure you have downloaded the latest version.

I can't guarantee LP will work for any games -_- , but i know it worked for some.

- Open LP and wait till it loads the list. Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to Android" (May be laggy for a while), and a new window will popup.

Check on "Signature Verification status always True" and then tap on "Apply" (Your device will reboot after the patching process is completed).

- After then, make sure you have enable "Google Billing Emulation" and "Google license verification Emulation" on "Toolbox" menu.

Now select your apps and tap on "Open Menu of Patches", it will bring up menu to patch, just tap on "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation".

New window popup, if you're gonna make an IAP emulation then check on "Support patch for LVL emulation" and "Support patch for InApp emulation", finally tap on "Apply" and wait for a while.

- When the process has been completed, you may launch the apps and try to use IAP.

It's all depends on device capabilities and the apps itself, you may found it works for several apps but may not work for others. So just do a little experiment and keep on trying. I've tried it on Zenonia 4, Stone of Life, Soulcraft, Happy Street, Kritika, etc :wub: .

Goodluck dude :P

And sorry i don't use Skype for good

i cant enable "Google Billing Emulation" and "Google license verification Emulation" on "Toolbox" menu, it doesn't appear

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread. But I was hoping if you could walk me through steps of cracking or hacking Age of kings. I tried and apparently am getting a payment failed error. PS: I'm a beginner at this so your patience and simplicity of explaining the steps would be appreciated !

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

This is Raj.

I have tried lucky patcher n few other apps on my android n also on my laptop but still not able to hack three games which r mentioned below.

1. Hobbit- Kingdom of middle earth

2. Teen Patti- Online Poker

3. Kritika- The white knights

I had tried Lucky Patcher, Game Guardian, Game Killer, Root browser n few more apps on my phone.

I had tried multi apk tool, Smali/Baksmali manager, .Net reflector n few more softwares to hack these games on my laptop too.

But still I m not able to hack these, is there any person who could help me with these games hacks?

I had hacked few games like subway suurfer, temple run, township n more.

I could help ppls if they need with these games n i hope to get a help on my mentioned games.

Thnx

Yours

Raj

Edited by KingRaj

• 2 months later...