Another In-App Purchase Hack Method

retrozilla

I believe some of you all are really depends on Freedom when it came to hack IAP. Mine too, but after freedom causing too much trouble with my host file, I've to find other method. So I found that app and it might work for unrooted device too, not really sure about it but I guess it will work. The app is Lucky Patcher, yes you know about it and may already used it too. So how?

The recent version of LP already included Google billing emulation similar to freedom but without changing host file and doesn't require to remove your proxy.

I've tested it for several games and apps, it worked just fine. To get the best result it is recommended to patch the core.jar file on your system, don't worry LP will do it for you without getting too much trouble, this is only for rooted device though.

Still don't believe it? Try yourself and see how it works.

Lucky Patcher: http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/

Sent from my toilet using neighborhood pipes

i tryed to use LP can you help me i didint get use on any game

my skype is jasaroc

Okay, let me guide you.

I assume your device already rooted.

And make sure you have downloaded the latest version.

I can't guarantee LP will work for any games -_- , but i know it worked for some.

- Open LP and wait till it loads the list. Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to Android" (May be laggy for a while), and a new window will popup.

Check on "Signature Verification status always True" and then tap on "Apply" (Your device will reboot after the patching process is completed).

- After then, make sure you have enable "Google Billing Emulation" and "Google license verification Emulation" on "Toolbox" menu.

Now select your apps and tap on "Open Menu of Patches", it will bring up menu to patch, just tap on "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation".

New window popup, if you're gonna make an IAP emulation then check on "Support patch for LVL emulation" and "Support patch for InApp emulation", finally tap on "Apply" and wait for a while.

- When the process has been completed, you may launch the apps and try to use IAP.

It's all depends on device capabilities and the apps itself, you may found it works for several apps but may not work for others. So just do a little experiment and keep on trying. I've tried it on Zenonia 4, Stone of Life, Soulcraft, Happy Street, Kritika, etc :wub: .

Goodluck dude :P

And sorry i don't use Skype for good

Just tried kritika does not work for me. When I click to buy karats there is no dollar amount transaction fails. 13% success rate.

Yeah, different devices means different chance. So, you might found a way to accomplish that by experimenting, like combining with Xprivacy.

Sent from my mind using telepathy

Nevermind did it but how do I hide it from being detected by the dev

Good questions. Well, there is an app who can hide your root status and prevent any other apps from finding the apps you wanted to be undetectable. To make it works, do not open games or app that can detect LP after the installation was completed. If you do, you'll lose the power of being undetectable.

For lucky patcher you need to have root permission as it modifies your core.jar in memory, which is not accessible if you do not... However that emulation sounds interesting, I will give it a look later today

Yeah I forget to mention about core.jar. The interesting parts is when you're gonna make IAP, it won't involve Google play store, but LP provides it's own UI. So the transactions which depends on Google play store as verifications may not work.

Goodluck