Castle Clash

zwergnase

Hey i need a mod apk for Castle clash, i have a tutorial but dont understand it =(

i dont understand step 1-5 and unlimited energy... I dont know how i find the hero skill..... My english is not good, maybe somemone can post a tutorial in German? 

I have installed the game, patcht with lucky patcher and startet... Now i have the "1hit hack" in hbm but when i start dungeon or normal fights then I AM the one hit !!!!!

i want unlimeted Energy and 1hit in dungeons ang hbm, i hope somone can help me !!!!

Here is the turorial with downloads:

-install Schloss Konflikt 1.2.22 mods: http://goo.gl/vUev5b
-Don't open!
-install lucky patcher mods : http://goo.gl/GZwmGQ 
-open lucky patcher
-click Schloss Konflikt 1.2.22
-click open of menu patches
-click custom patch
-select v22welle.com.igg.castleclash_de
-apply
-wait,,,,,launch and enjoy!!!

*if crash/force close*
download root explorer 
open root explorer
go to ROOT/DATA/DATA/COM.IGG.CASTLECLASH_de/LIB
MOVE libgam1.so , libgam2.so

move here to root/system/lib

launch game!!!

skill hack:
Step 1/ Find your hero skill value (eg: druid = 19857443) you will always get 9 results for each hero

Step 2/ On each found result, open "Nearby Memmory List" => find the line with the value 1074737971 (scroll up) => Tap and choose "Add to list". The new address should be added to result list

Step 3/ change the value of the added address to "1999999999" => click on hero base to check if its the right address. If not, repeat step 2 with another address. If the hero score changed to "2147483647" it the right address for that hero

Step 4/ choose save address or just note the address on paper

Step 5/ Reset SB hack, search 1074737971 find the noted address from the result list and note which line is it (eg: my druid's hero address is on 53rd line)
and note down the position of that hero's address. DONE

p/s: this progress is the most time consuming but once you found all address, the address positions in result list of 1074737971 will never change.

-----Skills hack-----
1/ Tap hold the hero address
2/ Nearby Memory List
3/ Scroll down until you find your hero skill code and change the value of the skill you want

-----Unlimited energy-----
1/ Tap hold the hero address
2/ Nearby Memory List
3/ Scroll down until you find something like 4010xxxx just change it to 40108288