Summoner's War Sky Arena: Turn any Maxed 5* into a maxed 6* with maxed skills

cooleko

Anyone need help in explanation how to do it? I can explain better. If need just p.m me thanks. Ganbatte anyway it still working. Great. Thanks for the cheat ,im really appreciated. 

Step 9 has 3 methods to it:

If you are able to recognize patterns, then the only occurrence of the pattern for the first 4 mobs will be:

000000XX

77XXXXXX

You cant miss it but it will only follow that pattern if monsters are in the slots 2-5. 
For slot 5, it will look like this

000000XX

If you cant seem to find the pattern by just scrolling, then add the value 70 to your memory address you found originally and "go" to that address the same way you did in step 8. If you didnt learn the base 15 number system (I know I didnt!) then turn on a computer and use windows calculator in programmer mode (with HEX selected) and add 70. (just keep adding 70 and grab all 5 addresses at once from the calculator, then manually search them one at a time and add them.

For the example of the original post, the first memory value I found was 77881E88, add 70 to that value in the calculator and i get 77551EF8 (which is the second slot value), add 70 to this value and I get 77551F68 (which is the third slot value).

If you are patient, then just scroll 28 values down and enjoy the next memory address. It isnt fun to count 28 lines of memory but if you arent able to recognize the memory addresses in the first example this an option.

Lastly, you can simply find the slots 2-5 the same way you found slot 1. Perform steps 1-6 on the second, third, fourth, and fifth slots. It may take longer to perform, but it is all you have left.

i cant find the right number. **** im followed all the steps but still cant do it :(f

First you put the chosen monster to evovle . then you put 1-5 slot to be feed on.

On first feed m1, through your rigjt slot monster, start from top left is number 0 to the right 1 and 2 and follow up the following list.

So m1 put monster from the rigjt slot on top of the list middle is no 1, put it in and search GG =1 after that remove from m1 slot and the put monster on top list right side is no 2 ,until u got 2 adress. Save it.

After that, dont remove m1 slot monster, and then put another monster on m2 ,on right side put monster on top left second row will be no3 , start puting on m2 and search =3 after that remove m2 and put monster on 2nd row top list middle, and start search GG =4 . i hope you understand this sample.

If not ,im gonna make video for this . maybe tmrow or monday . tq 

hi everybody, i tried on Bluestack and samsung tab 3, with both GG 6.0.5 and GG plus 3.5, when press search, always get error "is your game dead? reset all"

anyone has idea for help?

Where u download game guardian?