Summoner's War Sky Arena: Turn any Maxed 5* into a maxed 6* with maxed skills

cooleko

You can turn a maxed 4* into a maxed 6* with this cheat, but not if you cannibalize the 4*. You just need to use fodder until it is 5* then apply the **** technique described. Remember, you get one evolution if you use this cheat and cannibalize, so it must be the 5>6 evolution.

Have you tried just rolling with the 55xx80s?  Maybe it is just a different range of memory values. Also, are you restricting your memory search range?

no im not restricting your memory search range and i tried rolling with the 55xx80s but it gets complicated since it doesn't show up in memory lane

Hello, i use 6.0.5 version, i think is lasted, and dont have problems. BTW i use region search.

Hy hernancho, I really dont understand how to use the cheat. I mean after putting 5* monster that u want to awakened, after that use GG and search what? Put a number or just click search?