Summoner's War Sky Arena: Turn any Maxed 5* into a maxed 6* with maxed skills

cooleko

I keep trying to scan for this but always end up at 0 addresses after the first 2 scans. Tried what they did in the video as well as your steps.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!

Got it working. So my other question. When I restart the rgame, do I have to rescan the files or am I able to jsut save teh list and call it a day?

I keep trying to scan for this but always end up at 0 addresses after the first 2 scans. Tried what they did in the video as well as your steps.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!

Got it working. So my other question. When I restart the rgame, do I have to rescan the files or am I able to jsut save teh list and call it a day?

just save the list and load it if you need it again. excpet you re-install the application (summonings war)  the address will not be the same again.

Save the list, it seems to stay static for a while, i was able to restart 3-4 times to get some of my feed monsters maxed before using them. every day you will need to re-find the memory addresses, but for an hour or two it seems to stay static.

it worked for me till this morning. i loaded the same memories i saved last night and this morning they

didnt work. :(. Will try to see if i can get a new set of memories

They definitely change every day, but not every time you close and open the app

Do thay have to be 5* to do the trick or can I doit with any star card

You can do it with any mob, but you will never evolve that mob again unless you do it to a maxed 5 star.

Hello people, I just did it and it works just now my monster is gone :( does anyone know what I did wrong. 

sorry for my english

You did everything correctly by the sounds of it, just finish reading the post and relog your client.

I have been using it so it is still working.

i got a question abt this thing

so i've got my 6* n i use ur method to evolve but it isn't awaken yet

can i awaken after i done that?

sry bad english

This is an exceptionally good question, I haven't thought to test this. Please try on a lvl 2 mob first, it it works then it will work on your 6*, if it does not work let me know and ill add to the first post