Clash of Clans Private Mod Server

Optimum

my BS is rooted andi have USC on my desktop i changed the gems AND EXLIXERS THEN I RAN THE EXE AND NOTHING CHANGED WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG

The last thing it says is your answer.

"You have to restart USC for the changes to take effect."

That means you have to create a new server.

You have to extract a new USC v4.0.0 and edit the config before you start the server.

I don't know why it's edited to say don't change gold or elixirs because you can.

You can change any starting values, just don't change the technical functions.

The last thing it says is your answer.

"You have to restart USC for the changes to take effect."

That means you have to create a new server.

You have to extract a new USC v4.0.0 and edit the config before you start the server.

I don't know why it's edited to say don't change gold or elixirs because you can.

You can change any starting values, just don't change the technical functions.

Tried on differents conmputers in differents locations and CoC didn't want to start when I edited elixir and gold

Tried on differents conmputers in differents locations and CoC didn't want to start when I edited elixir and gold

That happened to me.

What I did was:

1. Delete the whole folder
  2. Extract it again
  3. Edit values
  4. Run As Admin

I haven't shut it down so I don't know if it works when you start it again.

root your BS then download USC on page one of this forum then install hosts from the appstore then open it then click add host then were it says host name put gamea.clashofclans.com then put your ip address. then go to the UCS folder and edit the USCconfig.config file with a text editer program. then click on the clash server then click run then click your clash of clans then your all set.......... now on your phone or tablet download hosts and do the same as above put your ip from your pc and gamea.clashofclans.com in were it says host. make sure that your pc is on and runing or your phone or tablet will not conect to your pcs ip address becuse the UCS has to run on your pc to work.......hope this helps you

I got v0.4.0.0 and I'm not able to make it working.

If I try to connect the game gonna restart the whole time in a loop but my Console(server) displays that I'm connecting - every time.

Do I have to open any ports or something else?

//EDIT:

Btw. I'm running it on Win7 x64 and got the latest .Net-Framework.

//Re-EDIT:

Got it working - it was because the Patch I created.

Is there any way to modify the database to change the Gems of a specific player?