lolmensch

Name of Game: Final Fantasy III

Game Version if known: v 1.0.2

Name of Cheat: HP/MP, Exp, Gil (money)

Steps:

1. Open both FFIII, and GameGuardian.
  2. Search the current value for desired item (i.e. hp, exp or gil)
  3. Decrease or increase the value through the game (fight to gain a bit of exp or lose health or buy/sell something)
  4. search for new value
  5. repeat step 3 and 4 till you have 1 or 2 results left (there is only one value for exp 2 values)
  6. change the values and you are done.

Enjoy everybody

(ps why am i not allowed to post images?)

• Administrators

Thanks for the cheat by the way. Next time, please have the title as "Final Fantasy Ill Cheats", so users know its a cheat. I have made the adjustment for you :D

I checked the reported image problem. You can use images, so I do not know why you are having a problem. What image are you trying to post?

Hey, i have a samsung galaxy gio, the game was cracked with lucky patcher so that it passes the verification and doesn't need internet access, i tried gamecih and it froze the entire phone, it was so slow that i couldn't unlock it, and when i tryed game guardian it freezes the game after i try a search... is my mobile to slow??

i found in another forum that the "codes" for character experience by position are:

Character 1 - 5c901bfc

Character 2 - 5c901ef4

Character 3 - 5c9021ec

Character 4 - 5c9024e4

doing that doesn't freeze the game, but it also doesn't do anything... i fought a couple of battles, changed the values a couple of time and nothing worked... don't know if it's me or if the codes are wrong, since it was for gamecih, but it shouldn't matter right? cuz it's the game's file codes!?

Hey, i have a samsung galaxy gio, the game was cracked with lucky patcher so that it passes the verification and doesn't need internet access, i tried gamecih and it froze the entire phone, it was so slow that i couldn't unlock it, and when i tryed game guardian it freezes the game after i try a search... is my mobile to slow??

i found in another forum that the "codes" for character experience by position are:

Character 1 - 5c901bfc

Character 2 - 5c901ef4

Character 3 - 5c9021ec

Character 4 - 5c9024e4

doing that doesn't freeze the game, but it also doesn't do anything... i fought a couple of battles, changed the values a couple of time and nothing worked... don't know if it's me or if the codes are wrong, since it was for gamecih, but it shouldn't matter right? cuz it's the game's file codes!?

I've found that the locations change for each person, in most games. Sometimes they are different and change spots each time you load up the game.

FF III works normally for me using Gameguardian. I'm using an ICS tablet, however...

Thanks for the cheat by the way. Next time, please have the title as "Final Fantasy Ill Cheats", so users know its a cheat. I have made the adjustment for you :D

I checked the reported image problem. You can use images, so I do not know why you are having a problem. What image are you trying to post?

yep sorry. forgot about that. :rolleyes:

there is a rule that you should post the app icon or image too. i tried to insert it with the link from another forum and directly from the market. none of them worked. :huh: but it's nothing important.

"would like the apk for this game considering its $15.99 to play :/ dont wanna pay that.. thats for sure. "

shall I post apk + appdata? it is only needed in the request section and I don't want to make gg.net a warez site so d2dyno should maybe show up and throw in his opinion in this case ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll start off by answering your question, Femerall. I don't believe it's possible to have any version of FFIII on your device, be it modded or not, without having the device rooted. This is due to the licensing verification put it place by Square Enix. If you can find a modded version of the game that has had this verification process removed, it may be possible. However your best bet is to either pay for a license, or use a rooted device with Lucky Patcher or a similar app installed, to remove the licensing check (which will also remove the need for some form of net connection just to start up the game). Lucky Patcher can also create a "modded APK" for you, though if I'm not mistaken, your device would still require Lucky Patcher to be installed in order to install the modded APK. Lucky Patcher of course requires your device to be rooted in order to run.

As far as additional cheats/hacks go on the game itself, I'd like to point out that (because I haven't seen this listed anywhere) item values are based on there location in your inventory, rather than being static based on item type. Because of this you can, for example, have Ultima Weapon/Masamune and 5 potions next to each other in your inventory, do a search for "1" (for the Ultima Weapon or Masamune) then switch the positions of the potions and the weapon (or anything else), search for "5" (number of potions), switch them back and repeat (this may take a few times) and find the address for that inventory position. Then you can set the item value to whatever you want (1 - 99). You can then also put any other items you want to change quantity of in that same position and set there value as well. This makes duplicating job mastery items possible, and also saves a ton of time when farming dragons for Onion armor pieces.

Or, you could just use a PC based saved game editor to save even more time... I just personally like to keep some degree of playability in my game.

Well, I did my good deed for the day... now back to more lurking.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...