Dead Trigger Cheats

Sysadmin

Base address changes, but no the last 3 numbers of the Address;

The money is at 0xXXXXXB0C

The Gold is at 0xXXXXXB10

So in order to get unlimited gold, first get unlimited money and then just change whatever base you got and change the value.

Example:

If you get unlimited money at 0x6045CB0C, you will get unlimited gold at 0x6045CB10.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Nothing ending with those addresses comes up when i do a search for money. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

It's not working for my Samsung galaxy s3 .. it's just keeps searching for the integers good over 10 Mins

I got the same phone and it does work. all i did was change it to all regions and on gameguardian i have it saved at mnt/sdcard. After that i just searched the value and then kept doing it until 2 were left. Change it to whatever you want and then buy something. It should then change to the amount u put in. This works for the money, gold, and coins.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

Hi everyone, sorry but i am completely noob at this, does my android have to be rooted to run GG? and how do i go about doing it if it is required? or do i just download GG and run it?

Hello,

Yes, it must be rooted. Here is a great site, search your device, and find a how-to root guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php

I keep getting "Error is device rooted?" when opening game guardian, not sure if thats whats wrong with it

Hello,

Are you rooted?

• 5 weeks later...