Dead Trigger Cheats

Sysadmin

i cant get it working--"

the first search works but then inplay a mision try again new amount of money and 0results i tried to set to al regions game guardin bt thwn search takes very long.....

Base address changes, but no the last 3 numbers of the Address;

The money is at 0xXXXXXB0C

The Gold is at 0xXXXXXB10

So in order to get unlimited gold, first get unlimited money and then just change whatever base you got and change the value.

Example:

If you get unlimited money at 0x6045CB0C, you will get unlimited gold at 0x6045CB10.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

this what i used to hack gold

i cant get it working--"

the first search works but then inplay a mision try again new amount of money and 0results i tried to set to al regions game guardin bt thwn search takes very long.....

The long search times are worth it, it usually succeeds when the regular search regions fail.

*sent from my HP Touchpad*

working on SGS3. Help needed here What is the hex address for the Bar percentage?. If we can modified the percentage bar to have better rank. Editing hex add working like a charm for money and gold.

• Administrators

I'm having some trouble here. I found the values and saved them but they don't activate. I'm assuming it's the checkbox but I've tried pressing them and nothing happens.

To be able to use the check box function, you must click an ad in GG

To be able to use the check box function, you must click an ad in GG

okay i did that, and i can now click on the check boxes but nothing happens. i know i have the right code but clicking on them does nothing.

*edit* nevermind i got it figured out. thanks for the cheats!

Alright i need some help with gold.

I can't get any gold in the game. if i try to do one of the offers, or even try to buy some the game just closes and does not give me any gold. lost $2 this way already.

anyone have any ideas?

*edit* got it to work with this method. thank god.

• Administrators

Alright i need some help with gold.

I can't get any gold in the game. if i try to do one of the offers, or even try to buy some the game just closes and does not give me any gold. lost $2 this way already.

anyone have any ideas?

*edit* got it to work with this method. thank god.

Glad to hear!

Just updated and game crashes instantly. Looks like if you used gg your going to have to restart.

*edit* and apparently the game is free now. maybe someone will make a modded apk now that it's free.

i'm hoping now with the cloud saving you can use the cheats and it'll save and transfer to another device. gonna try that out here in a bit.

I have an Motorola Atrix with CM9, and also the titanium backup and works correctly a few days ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and but backup doesnt work and even I can hack the money or the gold

If someone can figure out an xp/level hack that would be amazing.

update makes leveling so much harder and they raised the levels for upgrades like crazy.

I've seen the one on the first Page but it Says it may ruin the game so I'm a little worried to try it.

If someone can figure out an xp/level hack that would be amazing.

update makes leveling so much harder and they raised the levels for upgrades like crazy.

I've seen the one on the first Page but it Says it may ruin the game so I'm a little worried to try it.

It may ruin but you can still revert back to the save files you have in cloud backup. So its okay if youruin your save files.

Cause lets say you ruin your save now, but the files you save in your cloud, stays in the cloud so you can always revert back to it. I already tried it. :) Hope it helps.