Bubble Witch Saga 2 Infinite Lives (Hearts)

ProgrammerInTraining

Another game helper here successfully tested via DaxAttack (DA) and being supplied as information and for testing for Game Guardian (GG).

This time, it is infinite lives (hearts) for Bubble Witch Saga 2.

Follow these steps as they are written:

1. Start Cheat Client (DA or GG)
  2. Start Game Client (Bubble Witch Saga 2)
  3. In game, navigate to map and ensure you have a full 5 hearts before moving forward
  4. Open Cheat Client
  5. Search for Number: 5 Size: Auto
  6. Wait for results to populate
  7. Go back to Game Client and start a level
  8. Fail level on purpose
  9. Go back to map and ensure you now have 4 lives (hearts)
  10. Go to Cheat Client and search Number: 4 Size: Auto
  11. Repeat steps 3 through 10, matching the search criteria "Number" with the number of hearts you currently have until you are left with only up to 5 results populating in the Cheat Client then move to step 12
  12. Change the values of all results in the Cheat Client that are 4 Byte Variables to "999"
  13. Return to Game Client
  14. Nothing will appear to have changed at this point.  So....get angry, get frustrated and go suicide another level before rage quitting the game
  15. After committing suicide once again in a level, go back out to the map, look a the upper notification bar and smile really big
  16. Enjoy your 9,999 lives

Another awesome cheat from your buddy:

ProgrammerInTraining

An update to this one...

I did take notice that every few minutes the game client (Bubble Witch) checks back in with either a local log file or the server log file...not sure which one, not interested enough in this one to poke around or reverse engineer the application to figure out which one it is...although an easy way to figure it out would probably be to put my phone in airplane mode and play few a little while and see what happens with it...but again, I'm really, REALLY not interested enough to go through all of that...but I digress (Shout out to Boogie2988 although I've used that line since I was yay high [insert hand height here])...the system seems to correct itself every few minutes.  Fortunately for us gamers too frustrated with mobile app game mechanics being geared to a choice between either not finishing a game, muddling our way through the eventual slow gameplay of timed "life" regeneration or brick wall levels, or breaking down and giving in to the all so lacking and greedy moniker of the IAP system, we've been blessed with two astounding holes in the system and two awesome add-ins to the Cheat Client functionalities.

What are they you ask?  Well....

1. Bubble Witch Saga 2 creators made the verification interval so long that you can use the originally mentioned method to get 9,999 lives and keep them for a few rounds
  2. Bubble Witch Saga 2 creators made the verification check the number of lives you have then if it doesn't match up, instead of putting you back to 1, 2, or 3 lives, it instead moves you back to 5 lives! Yes! they just skip the entire timer headache.  Now, typing this out makes me wonder if the system even runs a verification process or if it just sees 9,999 lives as impossible and resets it to 5 to keep from having a client crash....hmmmmmmm....well still not interested enough to really test that thought out.  I'll let somebody else run tests on that if they want to invest a few minutes of their time to it.
  3. The Cheat Client (GG, DA, etc.) keeps the registry values ready and at your disposal....when the Game Client resets, just open the Cheat Client back up and change the value back to what you want again
  4. Some of the Cheat Clients come with a nifty "save variables" functionality which sets up a "save file" in relation to that particular Game Client.  Just find the variables, change them to the value you want to use, hit the save button, and next time you open the game and need the lives....open the Cheat Client and hit "Load Values" and BAM you're off and running again.

Creativity.....it's a great thing to have :)

Additional helper here for everybody:

If spamming for hearts is not your thing, you can use the same technique for bubble count.  Start the level, put your initial bubble count in the Cheat Client and search it (this is a 4 byte number but I search as Auto size...as always).  Shoot a bubble, search the new count, shoot another bubble, search the new count, etc., etc., etc.

You may hit a point where either two entries remain with consistent data change or you somehow go from say 2 results to 5.  Not sure why this happens but its an easy fix.

Just go to the game and shoot off 3 or 4 bubbles.  Now go back and search the new value and you should be down to none result. 

change the value to 99 and the next bubble you shoot the count will change to 98.  Please note, if you change to 99 with only one bubble remaining, you will lock the level.  It will register in the backgroundas having more bubbles left to shoot but will not display it on the screen and will not allow you to shoot.

Each time you get to a new level now, just open the Cheat Client up and change the value to 99.

I think this method is much better than the infinite lives.

Have fun!