Sign in to follow this  
kcallis

Galaxy on Fire 2 HD

I bought GoF2 for my son, but didn't know there was a purchase option to the game. So when I went to find out why there was $70 dollars from the play store, the story was that he was trying to get further in the game. After I hit the roof, I figured that it would be a good time to figure out how to get past that issue, hence me and Game Guardian.

I have been trying to make head or tails out of the instructions that popped up on the screen, but some where I am not getting it. So where can I find a tutorial or guide to learn how to break GOF2? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I dont know whether it is ok or not to talk about Freedom here. Use that instead, I used mine and somehow all the DLC or IAP were able to be purchased including 50M money

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gretis
      Anything possible to do with this game? Lucky Patcher didn't work and I can't pull out anything from GameGuardian. Idk if it's server-sided, although I doubt it, cuz it's possible to play this game offline.
    • By kinshara
      is there anyone who can tell the method of hacking the game ninja heroes? or have an application that can do great damage to enemies?
      or have a hack method using an application other than gameguardian (rooted or no)
      let's discuss this together thanks
    • By Wolfgut
      This game screwed me out of hundreds of dollars but I cant figure out how to get any values in it at all. I know it's server sided but I know there are ways to change values like when you are buying something and change incoming values.
    • By NdxIp
      View File Counter Attack
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update 
      Submitter NdxIp Submitted 11/03/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By NdxIp
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update