Lionheart Tactics Cheat/Mod

Lamgiang

Name of Game: Lionheart Tactics
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.lionhearttactics.google

It is region lock so you may not be able to grab it from the play store.  I can post the link to the site to grab the apk and obb file if needed.

Version: 1.1.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold, crown, or dmg

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Value can be found but look like it check with the server for gold and crown.  I try using freedom on crown but it didn't work.  I was able to use freedom to buy a special pack for 6.99 for  pally, crown, and gold.  I got the pally but not the crown or gold, so chance are not all stuff is kept on the server.  Once battle start, you don't need an internet connection until battle is finish, so I am hoping that a mod like Brave Frontier may work.

Comments:

i read that we should be able to use GG during the battle since battle isnt server sided to change the hp. I tried doing so but I couldnt get it to work, and changing regions to ALL would just make the search stay searching.

adam112 found that you can use SB Hacker to speed up time and reduce training time to a low enough number to finish out using 1 crown. If you let the speed run all the end then the game would just error out.  Doesn't seem to work on the death timer tho.