Name of Game :Baseball Superstars 2012

Game Version :1.05/1.06

Name of Cheat: Gpoints

Name of Address:varies

Steps:

Make you have value locking abilities

1. go to challenge mode --> Homerun Race

2. Play a match and search for the value of gpoints your earn

3. Do step 2 until you get only 2 values or 2 values that are close to each other (should be 3 or 4 times)

4. set the both values to 99999, do not exceed

5. lock the values on both

6. Play 1 more match and bang free gpoints

This could work in Strike race also

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first post and also my first time using GG. I appreciate the post you have made for the cheat. My question is this I played one round of homerun and earned 13G. I then opened GG and went to search. I input 13 ad the integar and pressed search. My phone has searched for 16 minutes now and have not returned any results is this normal or is there something with the program that I must alter to properly use it. I apologize if I am breaking any forum rules but I went to all areas of the page first where I might receive help in this matter and found none. If you could help me whit this problem I would greatly appreciate it. thank you again for taking the time to find this cheat

• Administrators

This is my first post and also my first time using GG. I appreciate the post you have made for the cheat. My question is this I played one round of homerun and earned 13G. I then opened GG and went to search. I input 13 ad the integar and pressed search. My phone has searched for 16 minutes now and have not returned any results is this normal or is there something with the program that I must alter to properly use it. I apologize if I am breaking any forum rules but I went to all areas of the page first where I might receive help in this matter and found none. If you could help me whit this problem I would greatly appreciate it. thank you again for taking the time to find this cheat

I sometimes have this problem(with other games). Way to fix it: Stop GameGuardian (under settings in the app), and re-open it.

• Administrators

What is the normal time that it should take to search for a number?

It depends on a few things:

1. Your phone's processor.
  2. The game/app you are searching in.
  3. What number your searching for. Searching for 0 will always take the longest.

• Administrators

I think I have found my problem when reloading GG it stated "Error Is this rooted". Is there another way that I need to install it to make it rooted. or does that have no effect on the final outcome

Are you rooted?

• Administrators

i dont know the answer to that question because im not sure what "rooted" is. I was looking around the forums and did not find a area that explains what that means

The answer is no then ;) go on XDA developers, search your device, and root. Then you can use this app.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...