Game Told Me To Uninstall Gameguardian

xavier55

Also, a quick fix is deleting gameguardian and then running the game. When the game is already running minimize it and re-install Gameguardian. This should work because of two things: (1. It worked for me, 2. I think that it probably doesnt check for gameguardian after the initial scan for it is successful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Also, a quick fix is deleting gameguardian and then running the game. When the game is already running minimize it and re-install Gameguardian. This should work because of two things: (1. It worked for me, 2. I think that it probably doesnt check for gameguardian after the initial scan for it is successful.

Hahahaha why don't u tell why the game telling 'disconnected from server' lolzzz com2us is 2 steps ahead from us... just download a modded apk and feel free

Hit like don't be shy

• Administrators

Hahahaha why don't u tell why the game telling 'disconnected from server' lolzzz com2us is 2 steps ahead from us... just download a modded apk and feel free

Hit like don't be shy

Don't have to worry about that with GameGuardian Plus :)