Toy Defender Cheat

Rudy Ardyanto

what u will need:

- rooted phone

- memory hacking app (at this time gameguardian)

- calculator

- a piece of paper

steps:

- run ur gameguardian set the searching range to all region

- run the game

- do fuzzy search

- we gonna search for blocks 1st

- each time u earn blocks press larger... each time u use blocks press smaller...

repeat till u get 1 exact address

- the value ia encrypted so u wont get same value as ur blocks

- use ur calculator divide the value u found from searching... u will get a certain value between 1k-2k that's our multiplier write down that value on a paper or remember it

- now change the value to ur desire based on the multiplier... ex: u want 10000 block... u need to change the value to 10000*multiplier

notes:

- if u change the value out of multiplier u will get 'cheat detected game will be shut down in.....'

- multiplier is different in each device...

how to hack other things except blocks:

- after get the multiplier all ur way now gonna be easy

- to hack bomb... just search for ur bombs*multiplier and change it to ur desire (the same rule also applied in changin bomb)

- hack gold in game also would be the same

at the beggining of ur game search ur gold*multiplier... ex u start the game with 300 gold... u must search 300*mutiplier and channge it (remember the rule)

sorry i couldn't post any screenshot since my screenshot have problem with gameguardian...

enjoy ur game

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know how gameguardian works because I never got it to work but it looks very similar to cheatcih3. I found an easy way to cheat in Toy Defender.

You have to modify the skills cost. You have to search skills that have not been upgraded yet to find the letter that changes all skills price. When you find it, I believe the letter is d: then change price to zero while on the skill you want, upgrade, change value to 0 again and then upgrade again, do this for every skill you want to upgrade. I will show pictures of unpurchased skills that are not unlocked yet, the letter is different but it shows how it works.

If you have any questions, write me on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4067287958672.170922.1176490082&type=3

I could not upload files for some reason.

• 6 months later...