[Error]Is Your Phone Rooted?

fecalninjadyn

Post a request for someone to hack it but try one urself before you do that, do a fuzzy search then search the amount of dinosaurs you have, gain one or lose one and do a subtract or unequal right when the number changes and if there is 1 value left change it to however many you want

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

yes indeed i did and now im hacking every other game i can.. currently have hacked defender 2, lair defense dungeon, zenonia 4, 2012 baseball stars, dragon kingdom online(some things unhackable), working on Iruna Online,Shadow Era, and kingdom Conquest right now.

Awesome man remember u can get free VIP for posting guides on how to hack certain games not yet listed, if you post 10 free VIP for 6months

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

yes all i was able to do was hack my units and ghost ship battles, tried doing the points but my son keeps taking my phone to play dinosaur wars now that he can have 250k of each dinosaur he no longer gives it back when the dinosaurs are dead lol... but yea i'll plug away at dragon kingdom when i get a chance game guardian works on almost every game its just sometimes i think the servers save data over rides the things u want to change so there has to be away around it

lemme make clear...

gameguardian and other memory hacking app is not able to do anything with server data...

all online game is simply unhackable by using this app alone... the value will be reverted to original state when the game sync data with server...

and dragon kingdom i believe have LIVE update system...

i sniff the packet and found they send always everytime...

so i dunno how u manage to hack it...

but i am almost certain it's just visual hack...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

yeah its possible that it is just visual...and more likely probable.. too good to be true.. as always.. anyways you said with this program alone does that mean you know something I don't know? So yea.. **** all the online games look like alot of fun but me so lazy to play for real time... :)