Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

i'm getting quite curious about phampam2 hack, did you modded the apk itself or did you just find the right address? a simple clue can really be helpful =) , i'm also trying to map some address but my app tend to crash ahaha =)

i just remember my phone hex address the last 3 digit on range ... heres my range 5ed16b48 .... hope it helps you out guys !

dont afraid to be ban its just a game nothing personal in your life hahahah !!!

ohh no id allowed hahah my post is delete coz i posted my id

hahahahaha 

oh cool

i just remember my phone hex address the last 3 digit on range ... heres my range 5ed16b48 .... hope it helps you out guys !

dont afraid to be ban its just a game nothing personal in your life hahahah !!!

ohh no id allowed hahah my post is delete coz i posted my id

hahahahaha 

i'll try experimenting stuff with it , atleast now i have lil bit of guide line ,add thanks for the info =)

EDITED: lol just experienced something with related to the dmg address , i made it (negative number) when the monster is about to attack me and for some unknown reason the attack reflect on them with AOE effect (5 mobs suddenly became i hit ko targets lol )

ElementEvil's community have everything you need. I have used their tool to mod Summoners War SA 1.1.9 and IT WORKS! They also support Brave Frontier Global, Europe, Japan and Amazon. You can visit their website at: http://element-evil.com

They just copy some other people's work and make it their own. lol jerks

If you really wanna have some fun, mod the apk itself. Running every dungeon/temple/whatever without failing a single time. lol

and by modding i dont mean any of that lame gameguardian/gameCiH/whatever you use to scan an adress.