Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Phampam2 u will get banned for that.. I don't even use it for the arena never have. Plus I also don't have anyone in friends list.. maybe i will add a few later. Nice mati ur doing better than me lol best I got is the hellhounds..5 stars mind u.

Not me, the kid who posted his ID.. Next Monday, he's gonna be out.. I hope not!

hahahahah it will not bwhahahah.... be fate be fate :D btw to all user of game killer3.0.1 to 3.10 its been f***king patched and need 3 free apps annoying installation required grrrr ... just installed the the 2.70 chinese version by gamekind... it will become english when you installed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHSsuFWs7dE&feature=youtu.be

Found this on fb. He said it is not hack damage and can not be block. Anyone know how did he do it?

well he successfully modded the map location the location were the monster moving to top to go in next map.. hes app was modded ... 

app that he modded:

map location in 1 place

50 slot for monster

im currently on BETA test of mine  ^^ i was surrender at map location i cant configure out what the hex it is bwahhaha !!!!

2hhozup.png

28jhbw3.png ID: Riot-Xia
Channel: 117

beta test on my other account :D

im currently on BETA test of mine  ^^ i was surrender at map location i cant configure out what the hex it is bwahhaha !!!!

2hhozup.png

28jhbw3.png ID: Riot-Xia

Channel: 117

beta test on my other account :D

AWESOME !!!,  i never thought it was possible =) , I wonder if they can easily detect this kinda of hack

i'm getting quite curious about phampam2 hack, did you modded the apk itself or did you just find the right address? a simple clue can really be helpful =) , i'm also trying to map some address but my app tend to crash ahaha =)