Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

put it in this perspective, changing the damage is like first year in kindergarten stuff, doing the real stuff is like getting your PhD. 

I do agree w/ this statement however to fully understand how they encypt the packet we should experiment a lot so far with the current update (1.1.9) they hadn't change to much, but giving full detail on how to do the hacking can be quite damaging for the game (we enjoy) and it will force the developer to further streghten their protection and not letting us go any further with hacking and experimentation.

from the thing i gathered so far the only viable option is the dmg hack ,  already tried hp, mana arena invitation and such but to not success they instantly revert to REAL stat cause the data are also saved on the game server.

I saw that now many people doing damage hack on arena, coz i look at top ranker there some around low level on that rank. I afraid if that ppl still doing like that gonna make developer make all data on server side  :mellow:[that's mean gonna make this game can't be hack, except u can hack that data on server] . I know if mati give detail tutorial for anyone that wanna use for their own risk, but pls use it's very wisely, not like some "children" that show off in arena. And when someday damage hack can't work, u (i mean "children") gonna whine again in many forum looking some ppl give explanation another hack again like mati did and that's very very sucks  :angry:

PS : no offense for anyone that's use hack, coz i use too but i'm used with reasonable. B)

I saw that now many people doing damage hack on arena, coz i look at top ranker there some around low level on that rank. I afraid if that ppl still doing like that gonna make developer make all data on server side  :mellow:[that's mean gonna make this game can't be hack, except u can hack that data on server] . I know if mati give detail tutorial for anyone that wanna use for their own risk, but pls use it's very wisely, not like some "children" that show off in arena. And when someday damage hack can't work, u (i mean "children") gonna whine again in many forum looking some ppl give explanation another hack again like mati did and that's very very sucks  :angry:

PS : no offense for anyone that's use hack, coz i use too but i'm used with reasonable. B)

Allready made that tuto like a week ago..

Dmg adress has changed, but still working

PD: Used to finish (at least with 5 cases on different people) on 794.. The logic says now it ends on 44

I do agree w/ this statement however to fully understand how they encypt the packet we should experiment a lot so far with the current update (1.1.9) they hadn't change to much, but giving full detail on how to do the hacking can be quite damaging for the game (we enjoy) and it will force the developer to further streghten their protection and not letting us go any further with hacking and experimentation.

from the thing i gathered so far the only viable option is the dmg hack ,  already tried hp, mana arena invitation and such but to not success they instantly revert to REAL stat cause the data are also saved on the game server.

/facepalm x10 

You don't understand anything, not one single thing. Packets being sent and received don't change because they edited their apk not their server, they won't change the encryption if no one is hacking it, that's a huge waste of time and money, why would they do that every patch? When the only thing people are doing is a childish damage hack that will get them banned sooner than later. 

You want to experiment and understand fully? Here:

CREATE a server that logs your client and their server information being sent/received. Take a look at how it's processed. Send commands from your server similar to how your client would send them to see how their server responds. Don't bother looking at the apk file even cuz it won't give you s***, all the info that's important isn't available in there. So this server you make, after a million trial and errors of sending commands you will fully understand how their server is run and how the data is being processed. Once you're at that step only then can you actually hack your own things and change them to your liking with their server accepting it like it's a normal thing. Putting it simply, you're creating something in the middle between their server and your client that seems natural. 

I love people posting things that they think they have an understanding of when they probably don't even know how to make a hello word script/file in any language.

@ryu9990 Don't be such a hostile i'm just expressing my opinion, and apart from that if DEVELOPERS really value their game they will patch event this kind of hack, even if you consider this CHILD's play but it's still has some impact "DIRECT or INDIRECT" on the getting profit from your software, i'm expressing this statement after having been part of a private server development TOP and i'm pretty aware of the hack you are explaining, actually i also had that idea; we should find all modification (client side) that server data doesn't consider important but can chage the game permanently , during my days of being developer in Tales of Pirate we also deal with this kind of problem and it's quite hard to patch, but still patchable and summoner wars can do the same without so much hassle i guess.

Take note that we patched the client side modification without us having COMPLETE access of the client side cause we aren't the one that created it so our knowledge about the client side is quite limited , but here we have main developer who knows EVERYTHING about their client and can pretty much patch stuffs easily by using update

Do they have another hack in the vip area for this? I've only ever found dmg, everything else is server sided. Are u still playing mati. Or have you had it with this game lol?

Yeah man, 3° acount and got pretty nice Monsters.. Bounty Hunters (wind & fire) Succubus, and else..

Don't wanna get banned this time cuase will be the last time I play..

to try your damage hack go in arena use 2 hellhound to do the quick first attack pause search damage and 2nd attack pause search damage you will see the 3 address always choose the 1st only probably thats the damage for all monsters just change for 3000 damage for lowbie and for 15+ you can use up to 10000 damage... about range of address hex i think its all depend on your phone... always remember your phone address hex my range for my phone is (5ee*****) sometimes its (5ef*****) after you get the value of hex just always copy your address hex coz sometimes it will crash the searching so u will put it manually so u will not researching again for the hex.... ( always be alert on enemy gauge to full and make it down the damage so wont hurt much hahaha and back the damage you want when the turn is yours ^^ hahahaha !! enjoy gaming........

(currently finish all dungeon i use 900k 1hit k.o damage on level 7 / 8 / 9 / 10   :P and feimon last stage 90k 1hit k.o damage using hellhound double attack  :D ) great help to lvl up your monster quickly!!!

about crashing the game?? yes sometimes it will crash hahahah you will search the hex again thats the only bad  :D

my id : Riot-Xue
channel: 117