Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

top player dun have vampire rune because its not necessarily good. a monster with skill that depends on his max hp is better off with energy rune than with vampire. i also got 6* vampire rune but i sell them for mana stone

guys i've noticed something .... when i'm offline i still receiving notification when my energy becoming full ...so it is maybe energy point and arena points offline side... so why we cant hack it ???...explain it plz

Sigh.. It's all server sided, they just notify you when you're at full. It's like facebook. Even if you're not on the app on your phone at the moment, you still get notified if someone sends you a message. Same concept. 

As for the packet editing with the random generated numbers, it's pretty fucked up.

Say you use a scroll to summon, it sends a packet labeled for example summon123 verified 758 to the server. Server takes it like summon123 verified 758, sends back summon758 verified 345. Your game takes in summon758 verified 345, sends back summon758 verified 345, server takes in summon758 verified 345, sends back summon345 verified 546, etc. That verified number is the random generated number. The fact it comes from the server as a random generated number makes it pretty much impossible to find the packet with your injected code to edit it before it's received in your game. So that's where I'm stuck. 

The only way I can think of it, is if you take in their packet, you know what your packet has for a verified code when you send it back, but you edit it before you send it back, Would require you to have a proxy that will let the packet through when you're done with it. But another problem is that every packet has a random generated time attached to it at very small invervals that makes it valid. Go over the time limit, that packet is useless and isn't accepted. This is why people get the data failed error a lot of time, server is lagging from overload, packets being sent out expire before they come back, results in a data failed error.

Creating a fake packet to simulate what you want done doesn't work either cuz of the random generated number. So I'm at a loss for this one pretty much 

As for people wanting to learn. Start with some basic c++, get the hang of arrays, creating functions, calling those functions in your main function. Then learn about packets, what they are, how they work, what they contain, what you can do with them. Find some tutorials for easy to edit packets on games to get the general idea of what you're doing. Most of packet editing is trial and error, to see where the limits are since the packets are encrypted. 

this topic have been seeing with over 25.000 views (including game developers), i think, many people might have already used this "hack"...this soon will be fixed, so we have to earn as much rune as we could from now to stores for later... :P

I wouldn't recommend using the damage hack on a main account for tons of reasons. Wait till they give out another mystical summon scroll for a maintenance or whatever reason, make a new account and with a macro keep resetting it till you eventually get a rare 5* monster and make that your new account. Probably best way to head start

top player dun have vampire rune because its not necessarily good. a monster with skill that depends on his max hp is better off with energy rune than with vampire. i also got 6* vampire rune but i sell them for mana stone

6* Vampire with starter 4HP% or 250 HP.. Those are the $hit.. And Legend Man, or Hero.. I can assure you they are usefull.. Biolent are usefull too, mostly for dmg hack on Dungeons ;)

As for people wanting to learn. Start with some basic c++, get the hang of arrays, creating functions, calling those functions in your main function. Then learn about packets, what they are, how they work, what they contain, what you can do with them. Find some tutorials for easy to edit packets on games to get the general idea of what you're doing. Most of packet editing is trial and error, to see where the limits are since the packets are encrypted. 

HP Notebook smoked up! I think's the motherboard.. Took it to Service, will be told either to pay for a fix or throw it away in a few days

this topic have been seeing with over 25.000 views (including game developers), i think, many people might have already used this "hack"...this soon will be fixed, so we have to earn as much rune as we could from now to stores for later... :P

We should move this conversation to Skype, Hangout, or something closed.. Developers are reading their flaws to upgrade on the next maintenance..

Are we stupid or what?

Sigh.. It's all server sided, they just notify you when you're at full. It's like facebook. Even if you're not on the app on your phone at the moment, you still get notified if someone sends you a message. Same concept. 

As for the packet editing with the random generated numbers, it's pretty fucked up.

Say you use a scroll to summon, it sends a packet labeled for example summon123 verified 758 to the server. Server takes it like summon123 verified 758, sends back summon758 verified 345. Your game takes in summon758 verified 345, sends back summon758 verified 345, server takes in summon758 verified 345, sends back summon345 verified 546, etc. That verified number is the random generated number. The fact it comes from the server as a random generated number makes it pretty much impossible to find the packet with your injected code to edit it before it's received in your game. So that's where I'm stuck. 

The only way I can think of it, is if you take in their packet, you know what your packet has for a verified code when you send it back, but you edit it before you send it back, Would require you to have a proxy that will let the packet through when you're done with it. But another problem is that every packet has a random generated time attached to it at very small invervals that makes it valid. Go over the time limit, that packet is useless and isn't accepted. This is why people get the data failed error a lot of time, server is lagging from overload, packets being sent out expire before they come back, results in a data failed error.

Creating a fake packet to simulate what you want done doesn't work either cuz of the random generated number. So I'm at a loss for this one pretty much 

well thx for explaining this ... and there is nothing impossible i'm sure we can do it... 

Something came up to me.. If 25000 people read the post, read my tuto and mod dmg.. Are they gonna ban em all?

I mean.. thats a lot of players..

I can't imagine devs like:

BAN_THEM_ALL_by_hitlerwtfplz.jpg

Edit: Somehow, sooner or later, there will be no players at all :P

Edited by mati69ase