Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

I did find something while useing Game Guardian. I was able to edit my mana crystals to zero and keep it at. And even when really had enough i went to use them it said i didn't have enough. . Just haven't found a way to add and keep more, but maybe it is possible to mod it.. Still trying to find out ways..

Yea Gamecih, GG, Gamkiller are useless, u can modify a value but cant keep it ;/, game has to be modded, i think there is no other way, cuz database is from their server, not from our games, i think problem is here, is there any guide how to mod games on adriod? would try do smt but cant find any guides how to...

I was able to edit damage.. but i also received the amount back. And it was random at times.. but it is possible. . I just proved that.. Now i need to figure out how to keep the npcs damage low.

I'm using game killer to edit the damage . GG don't have a pause faction as far as i know. Like i said before i can modify the damage but it changes the npcs damage to ur edited one. still trying to change them individually but no luck so far.

Ryatt

Found a Hex for jewels, mana, and rest of stuff, but still dunno what's next when i change it, it doesnt help, it comes back to old values, tried to switch net off to buy something but they are tricky u cant buy anything if u dont have internet, any ideas?

Hello !

I would like to see a mods too cuz i just begin to play and its really fun game but already ask for real money for get good thing.

Thx by advance to people who try by the way.

Hey Other.

Yeah i tried all them, they all revert back to their old values.. but i did once edit gold to 0 even though i had 5k but the system said i didn't have enough to use the 300g scroll summon, have even tried editing attack, def etc.. with the runes but no luck. Only thing i have been able to modify is the damage while questing and in the area. But the problem is all npcs get the edited damage randomly not just urs.