How To Use Tibkp Files In Titanium Backup (Backing Up, Sharing, And Restoring)

Sysadmin

Hello,

Trying to transfer Dungeon Hunter 4 character data from Droid 4 to S4, both rooted, Titanium Backup free.

Tried using backups made with defaults, and including app cache.

Tried restoring data, and app + data to both installed and not installed app.

All attempts end with fresh startup of app (intro, character create, tutorial, etc).

Any ideas? Thanks!

• Administrators

Hello,

Trying to transfer Dungeon Hunter 4 character data from Droid 4 to S4, both rooted, Titanium Backup free.

Tried using backups made with defaults, and including app cache.

Tried restoring data, and app + data to both installed and not installed app.

All attempts end with fresh startup of app (intro, character create, tutorial, etc).

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi,

The app data may be stored in /sdcard/Android/data/com.blaha.blah

Nice guide, thanks.

Having a problem moving Dark Avenger data to my new tablet.  I usually just use TiBu to just Restore the data only from Device A onto Device B. (This has worked for Zenonia 5 and Backstab), After installing the APK and restoring the device A's data on Device B, when I start Dark Avenger, the program reports the data is corrupt and creates generic first time startup data files.  The game is server sided, so I am thinking the original tablet's Android ID is embedded somewhere in the data and the program validates this.  I doubt import will avoid this problem, but will test. 

Nice guide, thanks.

Having a problem moving Dark Avenger data to my new tablet.  I usually just use TiBu to just Restore the data only from Device A onto Device B. (This has worked for Zenonia 5 and Backstab), After installing the APK and restoring the device A's data on Device B, when I start Dark Avenger, the program reports the data is corrupt and creates generic first time startup data files.  The game is server sided, so I am thinking the original tablet's Android ID is embedded somewhere in the data and the program validates this.  I doubt import will avoid this problem, but will test. 

Dark Avenger:

I had same problem,  start new game and kill - restart your device, click wipe date and restore on TB

Dungeon Hunter 4 not working on same divice

Edited by karma

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

DO i need to be rooted to this?

Yes, you must be rooted to use Titanium in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Help plz try to download robot bod and need for speed when I backup the file I dont get choise of the app-data or dat only all I get is the fike was back up successfully but dont get a choise to intall

Hello,

Are you trying to use one of our gamesaves, or making a backup for yourself? It sounds like you are trying to do the latter.

Im try to use the one yall have and intall them to play them but damm I cant install them just bought the pro version of titanium and does the same think ..can you help me out im try do download the need for speen fron the vip section thanks

• Administrators

Im try to use the one yall have and intall them to play them but damm I cant install them just bought the pro version of titanium and does the same think ..can you help me out im try do download the need for speen fron the vip section thanks

I'll put a video tut in VIP+

• Administrators

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...